Chapter 8:WHAT!!!

Yeonhee P.O.V

"Why do you have to do this to me? Do you know how much I loved you? What was I to you? After all I did you still don't know how much I love you. Why did you do this to me Taeyong? Why? Is Mina better than me? What did I do wrong? I can't change but I'll try to do better at it."

"I never loved you. I just dated you because I felt bad for you. I never had feelings for you. But I need you to clean my room though."

"Do you know how happy I was thinking that you liked me? After you broke my heart I will never help you with anything. And that is why I'll never be with you. Just to tell you I quit."

"And cut. That's a wrap for today. See you guys tomorrow. Yeonhee I love that you were crying. It makes it more realistic."

"Oh thanks."

Director Lee came up to me and told me "Do you want to go on a date with me?"

"Umm..............sorry I'm not interested sorry." I quickly walk away to the car in shock.

Did director Lee just ask me out? Taeyong is the only one in my heart. Nobody can replace him.

"Yahh Yeonhee what are you thinking about?"

"Ahh nothing Taeyong."

"I know you too well, something is on your mind."

"It's something you don't want to know."

"Tell me. Please." He says while doing a puppy face.

"Director Lee asked me out on a date." I could see the anger in Taeyongs eyes. He got up but I pulled him back down to sit by me.

"Don't be mad your the only person in my heart, and that won't change." He kisses my forehead and puts his head on my shoulder.

At the dorms

Taeyongs birthday is coming up. I want to surprise him. I should have a surprise party for him! I should start planing it right now. I quickly look for a notebook. So the party is in 1 week. I go tell everyone except for taeyong (obviously).

1 week later

"Everyone hide he's coming!"

"SURPRISE TAEYONG! HAPPY 22 BIRTHDAY!"

"Wow you guys did this for me!"

"Yes. Aww are you going to cry?"

"Yes. This is the best birthday ever!" He kisses me on the lips.

"Aww you guys are so cute."

"What are you guys doing let's eat because I'm hungry." Subin said while tugging my arm.

"Yeah I'm hungry too. LET'S EAT!"

The next day

"Taeyong are you excited to see our parents?"

"Yeah are you?"

"Yes my mom is going to make Ramen for me when I get home. To bad we're only staying for 2 days."

"Haha really Ramen?"

"Yeah we can't eat it so I'm happy! But don't tell Ms.Kim. Okay?"

"Don't worry I won't tell anybody."

Ring ring

"Hi omma I miss you so much!"

"My little princess how have you been?"

"I'm doing good. How are you doing omma?"

"I'm doing fine."

"That's good. Do you feel sick?"

"No I'm just fine Yeonhee. But I can't wait for you to come home. I made ramen for you too."

"Really thanks so much mom!"

"Oh Yeonhee I forgot to tell you something. We're eating dinner with Taeyongs family so dress nicely."

"Oh OK we'll come together then. I'm sorry that I can't talk long, but I need to go. Sorry."

"OK stay safe Yeonhee okay?"

"Don't worry omma. Bye I love you."

"Bye my little princess. Love you."

Call ended

"Yahh Taeyong we should tell our parents that we're dating. We're having dinner with each other. At my house so yeah."

"Oh OK we should tell them while we're eating. But I need to get ready first."

This is the outfit

This is the outfit. Don't mind the other stuff.^^^^

Later at Yeonhees house

This is Yeonhees house. ^^^

"Omma I'm home!" I could smell all the food from the front door. It smells SO GOOD.

"Aww my child you have grown up to be a beautiful lady."

"Thanks omma."

"Come let's go eat. Everyone is waiting for you guys."

Taeyong and I follow my mom to the dining room to eat. I see a lot of food. But their is a dish that caught my eye. It was RAMEN! Yesssssss!

"Since we're here we should start eating."

"Yes I agree. Dig in everybody!"

Taeyong suddenly gets up. "Everyone we have an announcement." I get up too. He holds my hands. "Yeonhee and I are dating."

Everyone has a shocked expression on their faces.

"Well since you guys confessed to us we also have an announcement." Both of our parents say together.

Haha my first cliff hanger. I feel evil. Muahaha. What do you guys think the parents are going to say? Leave a comment.

Have you guys seen NCT Dreams new mv? They are so cute!

Okay but did you like this story. I might make a story on the movie they're making. (Falling for you).

Sorry for spelling errors. But how have you guys been. How many rice have you opened? (see what I did there)? I might be the only one laughing though. Just wanted to add that. But bye.

L♡ve you guys!!!!!!!!