Chapter one: A new beginning

[This part is when Yeonhee was 15 and Taeyong was 16](sorry if this story is boring so I'm really sorry if you don't find this interesting)

Yeonhee P.O.V
*ring*
"Hello who is this?"I ask while yawning.

"Someone hehehe."

Then I look at the caller ID
"TAEYONG I'M GOING TO KILL YOU!"

"Why nooooooo" he said in a scared voice.

"YOU WOKE ME UP WHILE I WAS SLEEPING AND I WAS IN BORA BORA DRINKING COCONUT JUICE THEN ALL OF A SUDDEN I WAS WOKEN UP BY A RINGING SOUND" I said while screaming at the phone.(I feel bad for the phone)

"You hurt me feelings................. now i'm going to get you for this Yeonhee"he said while faking crying.

"And how are you going to get me back"?

Then all of a sudden he comes in my Room and starts tickling me and tells me "By becoming the tickle monster"!

After a good 2 minutes he stopped and started to laugh at me. After a while his smile started to disappear and then he told me that he was moving........................

forever

He said he got street casted by SM entertainment and needed to leave by next week. All of a sudden everything stopped, I felt like my whole world had just gone from a happy joyful place to a dark gloomy sad world.

[ I really hope you like this chapter, sorry that it is SUPER short but should I continue to write this book?]