Chapter 3: The Trainee

Yeonhee P.O.V

"Wow this building is so big"

"I know right but we should go inside" Soolhyun said while pulling my arm towards the door. Then a random girl came and push us and told us we can't go inside. I could tell she was a fan of exo by looking at her poster she was holding.

"Were trainees here" I blurted out.

"I know it's a lie so just join the crowd or leave" she said while pushing me. She pushed me so hard that I fell to the ground.

I got so mad I was going to punch her face but Soolhyun stopped me before I could and told me what if we debut and she tells the world about me punching her I would get a lot of haters.

After that I walked up to the door and opened the door. All the fangirls looked at us in amazement including the girl that pushed me. Because they needed a ID card in order to get in. I just turned around and smiled at the girl and walked inside the building.

When we got inside a really nice woman took us and showed us round the building. After that she showed us our dorm. It was super big. As we walked in our dorm we saw 2 girls sitting on the couch. They got up and introduce themselves.

"Hi I'm Kim Taeyeon, and I'm 18 years old"

"Hello I'm Im Jessica, and I'm 19 years old"

We introduce our self. After that we went to our room and started to unpack.

Taeyong P.O.V

As I was walking to dance practice I thought I saw Yeonhee and Soolhyun, but they couldn't be here, could they?

The dance was hard but at the same time easy.

A dance teacher came in and told us she was Kim Sarah but call her Ms.Kim, she told us she had some news, it was that all the trainees would dance in the upcoming sm concert but we would have to dance with girls.

"Come in girls"

Suddenly I saw Yeonhee walk in. We looked at each other with wide eyes we introduced our self then they did.

"Hello my name is Taeyong and I'm 18 years old"

Ms.Kim told us our partners and my partner was Yeonhee. I would never thought that she would be here, yeah she has a really good voice and she's really good at dancing but I would have never thought about her becoming a trainee it never really came to her. But I was wrong. It was really weird, most of the girls kept staring at me I felt SUPER uncomfortable. I just ignored them and started to practice our dance.

Yeonhee P.O.V

"Hello I'm Kim Sarah but call me Ms.Kim, and I'm your dance teacher and manger. I have an announcement to make, all the sm trainees will be in the upcoming sm concert you guys will be dancing with boys so, put on your dance clothes and let's go. When Ms.Kim called us in the practice room I saw Taeyong. We looked at each other with wide eyes. Then Soolhyun leaned over to my ear and asked me if I think anybody here was cute, because she thought Mark was cute, but I told her that I already like someone already. She kept asking me who it was but I didn't answer her. They introduced them self and so did we.

"Hello I'm Yeonhee and I'm 17 years old"

I soon found out that my partner was Taeyong. I saw most the girls looking at him. I got mad. I know I shouldn't get mad but I liked him ever since I was 8.

[Sorry for bad Grammer and did you like this chapter? Sorry for updating so late I had a dance performance all day and couldn't go on my phone. Sorry. But stay tuned for the next chapter]
Love you xoxo