Chapter 7: Our story

Taeyong P.O.V

I'm going to take Yeonhee out for a walk and ask her out. I'm finally going to ask her to be mine. I'm kind of scared though.

At 9:00

Taeyong: Yeonhee come to the park that you and I use to hang out at in 15 minutes. Ok?

Yeonhee: Ok (message seen at 9pm)

I quickly walk to the park. What if she doesn't except my confession? It would be super embarrassing between us two. Our friendship could be over.

10 minutes later

"Yahh Taeyong so what did you want to tell me about?"

I get down on my knees and grab the box of rings out of my jacket. "This is a promise ring. I hope that you will except my confession, I love you and without you (sings Without You in my head) I feel like I'm not who I am. You're the first person to make my heart beat faster every time I see you. Your smile is a drug to me, whenever I see your smile it makes me love you even more. I had a crush on you ever since I was in fourth grade. So I'm asking you to be my mine. Will you be my girlfriend Oh Yeonhee?"

She starts to cry and says yes. I get up and put the ring on her finger. "I won't ever let you leave my side" I said as I pull her in for a hug and kiss her forehead.

"Do you want to go for a walk?" I ask her

"No I just want to sit on the bench and stay by your side."

I started to blush."Your too cute."

Ring Ring

"Hello what do you want Mark?"

"Where are you? Manager Im is looking for you."

"Oh I went for a walk but I'll come back right away okay."

"Ok stay safe hyung."

"Yeonhee we have to go to back to the dorms before we get in trouble. But I'll see you tomorrow ok."

"Ok"

When we got to the dorms I kissed her goodnight and watched her go inside then I went inside and went to sleep.

Yeonhee P.O.V

I can't fall asleep. I can't believe Taeyong asked me to be his girlfriend. I already knew that he liked me but his reasons why he loves me is so touching. I couldn't help but cry. He always makes me smile.

2 months later

"Yeonhee your going to be in a drama as yourself and the main character in the movie. The movie will be a love story and you will be with a male character.

"Do you know who the male character is by any chance?"

"No they haven't told me yet. But you start filming tomorrow. And it's called Falling For You."

"Ok thanks."

After Mrs.Kim left I quickly call Taeyong and tell him the news.

"Yahh Taeyong guess what!"

"Oh I need to tell you something too but you first."

"OK I'm going to be in a drama and it's called Falling For You. I'm going to be the main character!

"Really I'm going to be in the drama too and as the main character with you!"

"And it's a romantic drama! Well then I'll see you tomorrow at the set."