Chapter 17: Now Or Never

OMG thanks guys for the 10k reads!!! I'm so happy!!!! But this book is probably gonna end in a couple chapters.... Lately my chapters have been trash but hopefully this chapter and help? But please continue to read and support this chapter!! And also read my new book, ik that I keep making new books but my head just has so many ideas. It's called Once Again. It's a Park Woojin FF if you know produce 101. If you haven't watched produce 101 YOU NEED TO WATCH IT!! When I become a trainee I want to to go on produce 101. I want to go under YG entertainment bc I'm good in dance and people say I'm good at singing. But idk. I might go to SM but I don't think I'm that pretty. But here's a sneak peak of my new story.

If you can't get someone out of your head maybe they're supposed to be there...

"We will meet once again." I told him before falling into a deep sleep...............forever.

And if you read all that comment your favorite food bc I want to know what my readers favorite are. Maybe we might have stuff in common. Sorry to keep you from reading. I will now stop. Thanks!

Taeyong P.O.V

Despite all of this I still have hope... Hope that she'll remember​, hope that she'll be mine once again. It hurts seeing her in pain.. as I was walking back from dance practice I saw her watching Chanyeol and Hani kiss. I swear I saw her cry.

I followed her to the field but kept my distance. She stopped for a second and broke down crying. Then after a while she started to run again. I slowly​walked to her and joined her. When she looked at me I could tell she was trying her best not to show that she was hurt. And trust me that makes it hurt even more. But I just acted like it was nothing.

We ran 15 laps and I could tell that she was tired. I went to go get my water bottle and got on my knee signaling her to get on my back.

"Pali, get on. She never said that you couldn't go around the track on someone back. Plus you seem tired." I say.

"But arent you tired too?" She asked.

"This is what "best friends" are for right?" I said with a smile.

"Umm... Okay then."

I carried her around the field. She then laid her head on my shoulders. She started singing downpour.

"This is just a passing downpour." She sang.

'It really is a downpour.' I thought to himself.

We stayed quiet for a while, going around the field 7 more times. Until she broke the silence.
"You can put me down now, I'm heavy." She blurted out.

"Your heavy!?" I say in disbelief.

"Yeah." She replied.

"You weigh as much a a feather." I chuckled.

"Just put me down."

"Okay your highness." I say as I bow.

"Shut up!" She playfully hit me.

"That hurt!" I faked sob.

"That didn't even hurt. Let me show you what really hurts." She said while cracking her knuckles​.
"Then catch me!!" I yelled.

She chased me around​ the field for a long time. Damn how is she not tired yet!?. I started running slowly because I was getting tired. Out of no where she tackled me onto the ground​.

I was laying down and she was on top of me. We stayed in the same position in which felt like forever. I slowly kept looking​ at her beautiful eyes then to her perfectly pink lips. I was in aww. How can someone look so good. She looked like an angel sent down from the heavens. What did I do in life to have someone like this in my life?

"We ran 15 laps. We're done with 50 laps now." She says awkwardly without making eye contact.

"Oh okay. Let's go to the dorms now." I said while getting up from the ground.

As we were walking back to the dorms I stopped walking.

'Should I confess right now? It's better to do it now or never." Taeyong thought to himself.

"What wrong? Is something bothering you?" Yeonhee asked while looking at me with worried eyes.

"No I'm fine. I think that I just need to get some sleep."

"But if you keep looking at me like that then I won't be okay..." I say quietly so only I can hear it.

We walked to the dorm rooms. We parted ways. I walked slowly. Step by step, until I turned around. I quickly walked to Yeonhee grabbing her wrist. She slowly turned around.

" Is everything alright?" She asked concerned.

"No everything isn't fine."

"WHAT! What's wrong!?"

"I love you Yeonhee and I don't know what to do anymore. It hurts watching you cry over a guy who doesn't deserve you. It hurts whenever we talk. I try so hard not to show that I love you. I was going to tell you sooner but Chanyeol came along and swept you off your feet. You didn't know but when you told me that you "LOVED" Chanyeol I cried for a whole week. ME AND YOU USE TO DATE BEFORE YOU GOT INTO YOUR ACCIDENT! I TOLD EVERYONE​ TO KEEP IT A SECRET SO YOU WOULDNT GET HURT. I DIDNT WANT YOU TO GET HURT YEONHEE DONT YOU KNOW. WHY CANT YOU LOOK AT ME ONE LAST TIME? WHAT DID I DO WRONG IN LIFE? WHY CANT YOU REMEMBER?!!!!!" I cried.

"Yah what's wrong with you? We never dated. I don't even know why we would ever date anyways. We only friends." Yeonhee blurted out.

"Do you want to know what wrong with me? You keep making me do this. You. Y-O-U."

"Stop being stupid did you hit your head. We never dated Taeyong what's wrong with you?"

"Sure keep telling yourself that." I said as I turned around in tears leaving Yeonhee dumbfounded.

One by one tears were falling down. I was a crying mess. I'm pretty sure I could have made a river. I walked outside to the parking lot. Right when I go outside it started raining.

"Wow. Today's my lucky day." I say in sarcasm.

I get into my car turning my phone off while driving as far as I can. I didn't want to be by Yeonhee, I didn't want to be alive. I just wanted to be gone from everyone and everything.