"Let's go!" James chimes in, entering the room and spinning his car keys on his finger. "I see Sleeping Beauty's awake." James kisses the top of my head and I give him a hug.

"Help me up while you're at it, James," I order.

"Yes, boss," James answers, chuckling lightly. He stands me up and Jake walks me to the car. We arrive at school and it finishes early because it's the last day. I meet up with Jake and all the others at the end but before they noticed me, I hear something odd and suspicious.

"Okay, so tomorrow, and don't tell her," Jake tells them quietly. I cough loudly and they see me.

"Don't tell me what?" I demand to know, waiting impatiently.

"What makes you think we were talking about you?" Liam asks sheepishly.

"Oh, come on, I know it's about me. Tell me," I command. No one says a word and I get even more annoyed. "Jake, you better tell me, you know how moody I get with these mood swings."

"It's nothing, darling," Jake denies, taking my hands and squeezing them.

"Nothing is always something. There's no point hiding something from me, I'll always find out what it is," I confide.

"It's a surprise," Alex cuts in.

"Alex! Why did you have to tell her that?" Austin mutters, glaring at him.

"Aw, a surprise, please tell me," I plead. I always need to find out what's going to happen, it irritates me when I don't know what's going to happen.

"No, now forget you ever heard anything," Brad instructs.

"But I can't do that now that I know there's a surprise," I complain.

"You'll have to wait and see," Jake says, then, kisses my nose. I pout and look at each and every one of them with sadness.

"Don't give us that look," Bennett dictates.

"You're not going to make us feel guilty," Danny remarks.

"Honey, you'll love it, don't ruin the surprise," Emily informs.

"Okay, I won't, I'm sorry, thanks, everyone," I smile and give them all a hug each.

"You'll be happy you kept it a surprise once you find out what it is," Cameron promises.

"Now, let's all go for that meal we arranged," Charlie suggests, taking Emily's hand.

"Oh, I forgot about that. I'm exhausted, so I think I'm just going to go home," I mention.

"Aw, but we'll have fun, it won't be the same without you," Avril confesses, rubbing my arm up and down.

"Thanks but I'm so tired, I'll just meet up with all of you tomorrow," I compromise.

"Oh yeah, you will," Danny chuckles and Bennett hits his arm violently. "Ow!" Danny murmurs, rubbing over his bruised arm.

"Um, okay," I say with confusion.

"Never mind them, honey," Jake interjects quickly.

"Okay then. Bye, everyone! Have a good dinner and fun time," I announce. They all kiss my cheek and hug me goodbye.

"And you have a good rest. Make sure she does, Jake," Jayden insists, giving me a warm smile.

"I will, bye!" Jake says, waving goodbye.

"Bye!" they all chorus. Jake and I get into James' car and he drives home. I go straight up to bed with Jake and we undress.

"You don't have to sleep as well," I state, fluffing up a pillow before laying my head on it.