Lies.

Chapter 19:

Jayden's POV:

Yesterday, Sophia came over to my house with Emily. She seemed like she had something on her mind but she would never tell us when we asked. She worries us a lot, I hope she's okay. Maybe something happened with Jake and her because usually when we hang around with her after school she's always texting him. But yesterday she never got any messages or texted anybody. I sit over at the table with my friends.

"Hey", they greet me.

"Hey, where's Jake?" I ask. They all look at each other. "What's happened?"

"Jake...kind of got into a tough situation yesterday", Brad says.

"What sort of situation?" I ask.

"He got Elena pregnant", Austin says. I'm going to kill him! Does Sophia know? Is that why she was upset yesterday?

"How could he cheat on Sophia like that?" I yell.

"He didn't cheat, it was before they were going out. He got mad that she didn't want to go out with him after they had sex again so he did something stupid with Elena which he totally regrets", Alex says. I'm still going to kill him. He's hurt my Sophia, he's going to pay.

"Does Sophia know?" I ask.

"No, not yet", Bennett says. I can't let her find out, it will kill her. I can't see her more upset.

"Why doesn't he just forget about Elena, he loves Soph", I say.

"Yeah but Elena said if he doesn't go out with her she will have an abortion and he doesn't want to lose his child even if he hates her", Danny says. Well at least he's responsible for his actions and willing to look after his children.

"Don't tell Sophia, it will stress her out", Charlie says. I nod with agreement. I won't tell her, I'll leave it to Jake to tell her.

"She kind of already knows there's something up anyways", Cameron says. I see Jake walk to his locker. I can't handle my anger so I storm over to him but Danny and Brad hold me back.

"Don't Jay", Austin says. I curse under my breath and stop. They let go off me and I reluctantly sit back down beside them.

"Look we'll go over and find out if there's any news with Elena. You go and see Soph", Alex says. I nod and walk into class. Sophia was there looking through our geography book so I sit beside her.

"Hey Jay", she smiles, looking up from the book.

"Hi Soph". I pull her into a tight hug. "No matter what happens we're here for you, always".

"Jay you're scaring me, what's happened?"

"It's nothing, I just want you to know that I'm here always whenever you need me".

"I know". I smile and put my arm around her shoulder. She rests her head on my shoulder and yawns.

"You okay?" I ask.

"Yeah just a bit tired, I never got much sleep last night".

"How come?"

"I was too busy thinking about Jake, he's been acting funny since yesterday. I'm really worried". I knew it was Jake that was worrying her.

"Well try not to be stressing too much, we don't want you stressed out". I move my arm down from her shoulder and put my hand on her quite big baby bump.

Brad's POV:

"Hey Jake, have you thought of what we said to do?" I ask.

"Yes and I've decided I won't do that. I can't date Sophia in secret because I'll be cheating on her by kissing Elena the whole time and I can't do that to her", Jake sighs.