q&a / afterword

Why did you unpublish the books?

• It honestly felt like crap letting it stay that way because I know that I could have done better. This is much better, I have to admit. But it's still nowhere near my expectations. But this is it for now.

When will Promises He Made be published?

• It's already published. Though I promised I would do some major constructions, I decided not to because it would be too much for all the books I've been planning to get out. There's some drafts with ready covers and all they need is the perfect chapters so you can imagine why I'm not adamant in fixing up PHM.

Why make Gabe not Travis's kid?

• Because if I do, then it'll be like a predictable move to do it. Also, the two have been apart for years, near a decade, it would be right for one of them or both of them to fall in love with someone else. In this case, Sam fell in love with Michael.

Is Promises He Made a third book?

• No. It's more like a spin-off of some sort. Only this time, it's not the perspective of Sam or Travis, Sean or Adri, or even Alex. This is the perspective of Tracie's (one of the quadruplets) best friend named Reese. It's already completed and free to read at any time!

Do you have any books regarding Sam or any of the characters?

  • Update (Sept. 28, 2020): there are two books based on different characters. Catalina, as we read on TMA, is starting her own book which is the start of a MC series called BANSHEE. She's spicy, sexy, pure hotness that has a strong personality (dare I say maybe even stronger than Sam??).

• Next, we have ALEX, his very own tale of having his happy ending. Finally. It's time to give Alex happiness that he deserves. It entails still being in love, moving on, and loving someone that was more of a mystery than he is. (EDIT 2023: IT IS UNPUBLISHED AND IS UNDER CONSTRUCTION WHEREIN IT WILL BE DIFFERENT)

Do you have other books?

• Yes! I have Silverproof, Blood Hunter, Emerald, Finding Home, Finding Life. Some are saved as drafts because I don't want to start yet unless I have a full vision on what I really want to do.

What kind of stories are they?

• I post a lot of first chapters of new books to get them acknowledged so you'll see it too!

Okay, so back to TMA and TMB! What's the original points that you changed in TMA & TMB?

• Sam never liked Tyler and vice versa.
• Christi gets punched by Sam (when she was injured from Christi and the pets beating her up) for being a dick to Adriana.
• Adriana and Sam stuck together throughout high school.
• On the fight of Travis and Sam (where Travis helped her when she was beaten up), Travis ends up telling her that he loves her and then Sam runs away.
• There was a supposed murder that Sam did. He even had a name. Harrison.
• There was supposed to be a ball where Sam was forced to go by her father.
• Travis and Sam were supposed to dance and introduce her as girlfriend while wearing a mask.
• Max Adams was mentioned more and we got a deep dive off of Sam's past with him more than the original did.
• Alex and Sam are sleeping together; friends with benefits.
• There is a character named Daniel一adoptive brother of Sam and Sean but I scratched it off due to lack of characteristic ideas for him.
• Daniel is the brother of Jason Stein.
• Louis Stein is killed by Jason Stein.
• Gabe was not supposed to be even born.
• Tracie is supposed to be Gabe.
• Quadruplets were Triplets
• The triplets were the boys.
• Tracie is supposed to be kidnapped.
• Tyler, Riley, Robbie, and Lucas never showed up on the original TMB book.
• the original TMB book had showcased the quadruplets at their childhood years while Gabriel was already teen.

• that's all i remember

Why not make Tyler a love interest?

Because of me, it's not ideal. The old, original versions had Tyler almost dating Sam at TMA while at TMB we had Sam so close to Alex (friends w/ benefits type). I wanted to create the second book where there would be no more doubts between the two as they've grown mature enough to know what they want. But, as you've read through, you can see that Tyler still have unresolved feelings for her but it's just because they feel absolutely connected—call it soulmates even. One that weren't destined to be with one another but both have feelings for one another that were never explored.

Who is your favorite writer in Wattpad?

• Noelle and KanyeInterruptedMe is on top

...in published books?

• Holly Bourne
      • Am I Normal Yet? made me cry.

Why are they comments from a year go?

• because I just erased the whole chapter and then made another one.

How did you come up with TMA?

• I don't actually remember. I started writing this when I was in elementary (09/28/2020: wow i completely forgot about coming up with this in elementary) and Wattpad was everyone's world. It still is but it was so much emphasized that time. I just remember wanting a heroine with strong character but would hide a lot of things on those she suffer from.

Social Media we should follow you on?

• I don't have any for the public since I deleted everything. I'm all for being anonymous guys, but I do have my business email and you can always contact me here. I've got my notifications on to see your messages quickly!

Do you love us?

Fuck yeah! Thank you guys for being with me in journey. The next few chapters after this are previews of the new stories I'm currently working on. I hope you had a good time reading Sam's story on TMA and now both of Sam's and Travis' story on TMB. I love you guys!

Till next book/s!

- bella o'brien xxx