Ch 36: Falling

A/N: here you go. somewhat sexy sexy. but no sexy sex

~~

Gracie POV:

Part of me hoped that Leviathans ego stemmed from a deep rooted insecurity about being unable to satisfy women.

It didn't. 

that much was obvious by the way he touched me, his sharp nails gently gliding over my legs, still wrapped around him. and on the way back down my legs, the softer pads of his fingertips brushed those same trails.

It sent tingles over my spine. His gentle purr resonating through my body as he teased the sensitive parts of my neck with his tongue and teeth. 

the entire ball of sensation blurred my mind a bit but it still didn't take me too long to realize that there was a purpose in every move he made.

Even the purring and little growls. 

If I started to get anxious because he got a little closer to my breasts or my aching core, he would back away slowly his purrs starting again gently coaxing me into relaxation so he could get closer. 

He had a different sort of tone for a relaxing purr and one that I think meant I did something he liked, he would growl in almost an encouragement whenever my hands would start to wonder and I did something he really liked.

leviathan really is more animal than man sometimes...

But a smart one if he was like this drunk.

I shivered a bit wondering what he would be like sober in this sort of situation. 

his movements paused at my little shiver as if he was trying for a moment to figure out exactly why i shivered. 

Then he nipped the soft spot just under my jaw, fingers brushing over the inside of my thighs as he loosened my legs from around him.

my breath caught not entirely sure I wanted to do this. 

His purring started again as he kissed my cheek softly, his chest pressing against mine.

I blushed feeling the slight vibrations calm me further, my grip on his shoulders loosening.

he continued to tease the inside of my thighs, even as he kissed trails down my neck and over my chest. the tip of his tongue flickering over my collarbone before he made his way further down. 

I was beginning to regret the sheer lace on my bra.

But of course the oh so sexually wise Leviathan knew how to change my mind on that too. sealing his lip over the straining bud causing me to gasp softly at the strange sensation, the way he would tease me gently -more gentle than I thought possible for him- sucking and teasing me, using that slightly rough lace to tease me further.

my fingers knotted in his hair as one of his hands moved the caress my other breast as the other started to stoke the apex between my thighs.

He was so close and I was strangely relaxed, if not excited to have him touch me.

my nerves long gone replaced by desire. 

I wanted him to touch me.

I wanted to know how it would feel to have someone else touch me.

I wanted to know how it would feel to have him touch me. but he wasn't.

Letting out a tiny whimper I knotted my fingers deeper in the long part of his hair, "leviathan.'

those unnerving blue eyes flickered up to meet my gaze.

What I saw there really should have alarmed me.

I should have backed out when he leaved over me, lips brushing my own and our gazes never leaving one another.

I should have stopped everything when I saw the raw possession, heat, and confidence in his eyes.

I should have told him to get off me when his lips brushed mine with a simple question, "yes Grace?"

But I didn't. I wrapped my arms around his neck instead, "stop being such a tease."

His low chuckle rumbled through his chest, "mmhm, but you like to be teased and I'm a nasty little slut tease when I'm drunk."

"Really?"

he grinned against me, "really. otherwise you would have already had your way with me."

"you're making me want to just go take  a shower instead."

He pinched my nipple slightly casing me to gasp out a little moan, "no you don't."

raising my head just off the pillow I kissed him again, sighing happily at his soft growl as I nipped his bottom lip.

his fingers dipped just inside my underwear.

He purred, "and you thought you were going to say no. That would have been so mean to your pussy."

My breath grew heavier with anticipation, breaking into a moan when he finally touched me.

another kiss, the feeling of his tongue tangling with my own, the taste of whatever had gotten him this way mixed with the slight metal of the stud in his tongue taking over my senses as he teased my clít in slow torturous circles.

I found myself grinding against his hand, trying for more stimulation as our kiss deepened and his hand on my breast becoming rougher. 

He sank his teeth into my lower lip as his fingers grew rougher on my nipple adding in bits of pain to my pleasure.

Everything was sort of hazy, the pounding of my own heart filling my ears as the little bits of pain further fanned my need. 

I didn't even notice what he was doing until he slipped the finger that hand been teasing my clít inside me, pressing down on my aching bud with heel of his palm. 

I moaned blissfully, eyes rolling back a bit at the mix of sensations, legs spreading further apart.

I didn't even flinch when a little too hard of a bite cause my lip to bleed adding that metallic tang to our seemingly endless kiss. I just pulled him even closer arching into his touch, silently begging for more.

Apparently that was what Leviathan had been waiting for because he broke the kiss almost instantly, the little bit of gentle behavior disappearing as he started trailing bites down my neck and over my chest, enough to sting but not enough to break the skin.

moving above me a bit I felt another one of his fingers slip inside me the new sensation causing me to gasp.

Pressing his thumb over my aching clít he curled his fingers inside me.

over and over and over again.

He made it hurt, my breasts and nípples aching from rough treatment, only to mix it with pleasure in his relentless movements over my heated core.

I was more aroused than I have been in my life, moaning freely now encouraging what he was doing, both the pleasure and the pain. practically begging him for more. 

He ignored my begging for the most part, doing whatever he wanted when he wanted, which somehow turned me on even more. 

my toes curled, my nails dug into his skin.

I wanted to cüm, I needed too. 

But I didn't, every time i almost fell into bliss he would stop just enough that I wouldn't.

It went on like this for what felt like hours. pleas for what I needed falling from my lips, I was in near tears. 

Finally, he practically growled in my ear. "good girl, cum."

I fell apart in his arms, my mind going blank as I finally got the release I needed.