Ch 35: Shitfaced

Gracie POV:

My spine was on fire, hips ached, and I was overall in an utter state of discomfort.

Leviathan left me tied up for hours.

at first I had tried to call out to him and coax him back here but after no response I figured he left.

My laptop had long ago fallen asleep, something I was thankful for.

...hearing such things when I was like this was strange...

If i was being honest with myself I would admit it was a bit erotic.

But I didnt really want to delve into my feeling about that..

Especially since my bedroom door flew open, "Graccciiieee!  Hey there baby girl!"

My brows furrowed in confusion. I couldn't see him but...something was off about him.

He was slurring his words.

The bed dipped, "hey hey candy ass you awake?"

I nodded a bit as his nails ran over my spine.

"Good...heyy your show went off..did you like it?"

I ignored the question, "...are you drunk?"

He snickered, "and a little high. Demon booze does crazy shit..crazy...heyy Gracie you're really sexy you know that."

Wow. Hes really really wasted, "Im what now? I thought I was so unsexy it hurts."

Leaning down over me he purred in my ear, literally purred. "I dunno. You seem pretty sexy to me right now...this whole room smells like your arousal..and a little panic." He laughed, "were you scared I left you here?"

"My parents could have walked in!"

"They aren't home..do you wanna bang?"

Why cant he be a sleepy drunk?

I mean this is better than angry drunk. But still not good. I know what that thing pressed against me is, "uhm..no thanks hey Leviathan-"

"Lulu."

"Im not going to call you lulu when your hard on is pressed against me."

"Master then."

"No thank you."

He growled a bit, "but you get all sorts of nicknames candy ass."

None of which i want. "Okay fine. Ill call you Lu. Short for Lulu."

He hummed, running his fingers over my bare skin again, "good enough for now..hey gracie."

"Yes lu?"

"Im horny."

I sighed, "of course you are but-"

A zipper sounded through the air, followed by a lot of rustling

I took a deep breath trying my best to stay calm, "Lu..your not naked are you?"

He cackled a bit, "nooo your so stupid gracie. I decided since your in your underwear I should be in mine too." His teeth scraped over my shoulder, "do you want me to be naked?"