Ch 8: Instaboobs

A/N: Gracies Outfit!

~~ 

Leviathan POV:

"You dont get your whore until I get my human pet."

The shadow demon cowered along with the slut pack.

I drummed my fingers on the chairs arm, my steel toed boot tapping on the floor. "WHERE THE FUCK IS SHE?!"

A less demon came creeping into the room, shaking a bit, "m-m'lord...there is no record of the girls death, again.."

My whole body froze, "what?"

"Gracie Granger is alive."

I turned my accusing glare on the shadow demon, "YOU FAILED?!"

It shook its head, "she was dead! I saw her spirit."

"Her soul left her body?"

It nodded.

"But shes still alive, again. Bring back the fucking mirror!"

The room watched as i walked up to the mirror again, "Show me Gracie Granger."

It didn't take nearly as long as the first time for Grace to appear on the mirror.

She was pacing the parking lot of where the bar was. The demon bar bordering our two worlds she never should have found in the first place seeing as it only shows itself in her realm once every month for an hour. And it wasn't even that day yet or the hour.

She was angry you could tell.

Pacing in another one of those horrible unflattering kindergarten teacher outfits. "Leviathan! I KNOW that was you who sent..that- that WHATEVER THAT WAS! Dang it where is that bar..? LEVIATHAN!"

I rubbed my temples, "how can you make my name sound un sexy? How does she make everything a turn off?"

I looked back to the shadow demon and rose a brow.

It peered at the mirror with soulless eyes, "she was dead."

I snorted. "Annnd now shes not. Too bad so sad, you fucking loose go suck a dick. Oh and will someone throw that thing in some lava or something I know we have someone somewhere. Things who fail me don't get to exist."

My whores killed it for me.

They really didn't want to be given away.

I frowned at the mirror, watching as Grace apparently gave up and started the walk home.

"Im going to the mortal world, body and all. Don't have too much fun without me."

~~

Grace POV:

The devil, or whatever he, is is a total jerk.

I dragged myself up the stairs, touching my throat where the bruise hid under a pile of makeup before moving to the bandage on my head.

Tears sprung to my eyes as I opened to door to my room.

I just wanted to bury my face in my pillow and cry.

And I would have if it wasn't for the 6ft something dark haired man lying on my bed.

My jaw dropped as i took in the image if Leviathan, his muddy boots on my bed, leather pants i really wish left just a little more to the imagination...and his shirt was on the floor.

He rose a brow at me the two bars in it gleaming in the light as he twirled a pair of my panties around one of his fingers, "guess who found the sexy."

He wiggled his tongue at me.

My face grew red, "put those down!"

He paused the sheer panties falling on his hand "okay." He dropped them on the floor and pulled another pair of my panties from his pocket, "I like these ones better anyways...i mean fuck this is one skimpy thong. And it sparkles. Nothing gets a man like sheer netting and crystals on a woman's puss."

"Y-y-you went through my underwear!?"

He sat up, muscles rippling in his chest, "duh. What else was I going to do while I waited for your ass? By the way seeing as I am unholier than thou, i can give you a boob job. Intaboobs little sinner. Instaboobs."

I didn't even think, "I have boobs!"

"Small ones. What are you? A cup or maybe a B?"

I flushed a darker red, "that is none of your business."

Rolling his eyes he fished out my bra from god know where, peering at the traitorous little tag on the band, "34A. You poor thing."

U stormed over and snatched my bra from him. "Thats the same as a 32B!"

"Oooh 32b I'm so fucking turned on by that. Instaboobs Grace I think you need them especially because according to your panties you have a bangin ass."

I tried to lean over the bed to snatch my panties from his hand.

And suddenly I was on top of him, his hand on my ass. "Yup that is an ass a man can get behind and fuck. Hard. Maybe you shouldn't hide it with old lady clothes. How big are your hips anyways?"

I was still stunned by the sudden face to pecs and abs as well as the scent of ash and...cinnamon? So I couldn't even think of a response.

He didn't wait for one either instead he removed his hands from my ass, wrapped them around my waist, and then wrapped them around my hips and whistled. "now thats what I'm talking about! you know my hands almost fit around that itty bitty waist of yours? but that ass, no fucking way. Now those are the hips of a woman..." he trailed off staring at me.

And then suddenly I was sitting up straddling him, "Wha-"

He placed his hands on my breasts, "now thats just sad."

I was outraged, "WHAT THE-"

He slapped a hand over my mouth, "shut up. why do you get hips like that and no boobs?...why don't I have a woman in my slut pack with hips like these and better tits?"

...slut pack? 

He continued to molest me as I tried to wiggle away, "stop that Grace your giving my dick the illusion that your a real woman."

I gaped at him. "I am!"

"Your hips say fuck yes, your ass agrees, your panties are a riot but your boobs are that of a little girl, nothing."

"I have boobs!"

"Yeah sad ones."

"I-"

"But I can fix that. Instaboobs. would make you a whole lot better."

I gave up on wiggling away, shooting him a deadpan look, "N-"

"Insta-fucking-boobs th-"

"NO! WHY ARE YOU EVEN HEAE?!"

"You called and seeing as I haven't slept with you, due to the lack of boobs I assure you thats why your a virgin and will always get medicore cock, I figured answering couldn't hurt."

I just stared at him.

"besides It will make it a lot easier to kill you."

Before I could react he threw me out the open window.