Ch 31: Your Argument is Invalid.

Leviathan POV:

She was prettier dead.

She's quiet when she's dead.

As her spirit appeared beside her corpse I crouched down, picking her up, "LEVIATHAN! seriously?!"

"You annoyed the fuck out of me candyass this is your time out."

She just glared at me like I gave a fuck.

"Well. if your done being a little bitch, your body and I are going home."

I was out before her spirit could respond, appearing in her bedroom.

I shifted the blonde in my arms putting her in her bed, "well...thats done.."

I looked her over, she was wearing one of her horrid granny dresses again.

She always hides the good stuff.

so I undressed her.

She really was hiding the good stuff under her ugly.

after a moment I decided she wasn't quite right. so I carefully made sure her pathetically small neck was in the right place again before fixing her stupid little kid bangs.

I drummed my fingers against her stomach.

Still wrong.

I crawled over her. staring intently at her smooth skin. 

Then I lie beside her.

better but wrong, "psst grace, you back yet ho?"

silence.

I scooted closer to her, placing my hand on her pathetically small tit.

I tisked at the lack of warmth, getting out of bed and pacing a bit before crouching beside it, forearms on the mattress as i stared intently at her.

still wrong. 

I shook her a bit. "get your fat ghost ass back in the body already. I bored gracie. entertain me."

nothing.

It was taking longer, her spirits distance probably. 

I rested my head on my arms, waiting. "I'm hungry."

I poked her hip, sighing disdainfully.

Then I sat there in silence, my head was still aching, my  memories burning behind my eyes. 

I could really use a blowie right now.

Slowly though, I fell asleep.

~~

Grace POV:

I woke up in my underwear, leviathan half on the bed, sleeping on my stomach.

I tugged on the long part of his hair.

He made a strange purring sound, pulling me closer muttering to himself, "better."

"You murdered me and stripped me and then cuddled me, what is wrong with you?!"

An icy blue eye cracked open, "hm. weird..I decided something."

I sighed, "what Leviathan"

He ran his tongue over his sharp teeth, "I don't wanna kill you anymore. You're better with a heartbeat."

A certain amount of relief washed over me, "really? thats-"

"I'm going to figure out how to damn you to an eternity to hell with me, alive." He grinned up at me viciously, "now I can just stab you when I'm bored and your being annoying. no need to try to permanently kill your ass."

oh dear god no. I could feel my hands shake a little, "or..you could not kill me and not drag me to hell?"

He crawled over my body, face inches from mine, "give me a good reason."

"you don't need to take me with you, I'm not going anywhere."

"yes you are. You're going with me, to hell. forever."

I swallowed hard, "no."

He sneered, "you don't have a choice."

"I'm not your darn toy."

"No your my damned toy. see what I did there candy ass it was a damnation pun."

He was strangely acting more Leviathan like for what had just happened hours ago.

I had a horrible feeling it was why he wanted to take me to hell alive now. "Leviathan.."

His blue eyes flashed to me, "finally ready to suck my cock like a good slut?"

I hesitated a bit.

All sadness was gone from his eyes.

it was weird to be honest. 

"Leviathan..are you okay? I thought after the eve thing you would be-"

"the whore who the bible used to blame labor pains on me with? what the fuck would make you think that would bother me?"

"You don't remember last night?"

Those serpent eyes made an appearance again, "i do."

he just wants to pretend like it wasn't real. "Levia-"

"It was over 1000 years ago don't fucking try to bring noah back by flooding the earth with your pathetic pity tears."

I could barely bring myself to whisper, "that doesn't mean you can't be hurt."

"I'm over being hurt. I'm pissed the fuck off and I'm going to get my vengeance Grace, I'm going to make them all suffer. But I'm also not that pathetic bitch who loved eve."

...I guess that was true?

He certainly isn't what he used to be from what I hear.

"Besides. Thanatos may be right the mother fucker."

"about what?"

He looked at me for a long moment, running his tongue over his teeth again, "Nothing bitch wheres my breakfast?"

I sighed to myself,  "its 3am."

"fine, kitty want my milk?"

Ew.

ew.

ew.

"No! thats disgusting!"

He rolled his eyes, "Dont knock it till you sucked it."

"So you have sucked it?"

He just sort of glared at me, "fuck you need someone to fuck your face so hard you can never speak again."

My head was starting to hurt. "you-"

"I volunteer to be the one doing the fucking. just try not to bite, kay sugar?"

I practically squealed as he unzipped his pants, "no."

"BTW I go commando most of the time. make situations like this easier."

"Oh my god!"

"Not god candyass although he is a dickhead."

I covered my eyes, trying to wiggle out of his grip, "PUT THAT THING AWAY!"

He laughed, "Ah c'mon grace you haven't even seen the devil yet."

"put. it. AWAY!"

"all he wants is a kiss."

"NO!"

He laughed even harder. 

I heard his fly go back up, "shit that's a priceless look on you."

I glared at him through my fingers, "you are so gross!"

He snorted. "You didn't even taste me your argument is invalid."