Ch 14: You Lucky Little Fuck.

Grace POV:

Satan was in my shower....

He was humming country music in my shower. 

I stared at the door. "...he has got to be gay right? with a plethora of beards that match his outfits back in hell. and his hair."

I was startled by his sudden response from the other side of my bathroom door, "That right candy ass! so gay I like pussy! The sheer level of rainbow I feel has turned me straight because I'm too fucking sparklicious for the other gays so I turned to women and liked them better! And hey I still get to fuck some ass so I win!"

I shook my head retreating to my desk and finally peeling my bandage from when I was shot off my head I didn't have to wear it anymore and my stitches should be removed soon.

Although the places where gaylord of hell over there hit me with a rock, twice.

I was brought out of my mirror musings when the shower door opened. 

....he had one towel around his waist and the other wrapped on his head...for his hair.

I rubbed my temples, "those are my good towels."

"I know nothing but the best for my balls. Its okay. I don't mind that they have both been all up in your virgin hoo-ha."

"But I mind."

"you'll be dead soon, no one cares about your opinion. plus you killed two people today while I only severely burned 3/4th of one itsy bitsy old dude. Who's the real evil here huh?"

My heart sank at the thought of the couple that died because of me. because I went there.

The room was deathly silent.

"What no come backs."

Suddenly I was angry. Angry at the man before me and his stupid piercing blue eyes, at his stupid pretty metal filled face and nasty, childish personality. "Unlike some people I care about human life! I'm not an...an- an emotionless bastard! unlike you!"

"uh oh gracie said a bad word."

I stood from my chair so fast it fell over, "Thats it! You are nothing but a pathetic bully who hurts other people because you are angry and the whole freaking world! You are just pissed because daddy doesn't love you as much as his other kids or whatever and you got your own butt kicked out of heaven! Your crude, rude, overall unpleasant and annoying!"

He rose a brow at me, "someone needs their kitty licked."

"UGH CAN YOU NOT FOR FIVE SECONDS?! You are horrible to have around, GO HOME! I'm not going to die nor do I want to die! so just stop trying to kill me!"

He had the audacity to snort at me, "or what? you gonna shoot me like you did the poor satanic bullied kid? Your death may not be permeant, but his was. And  all the other deaths on your hands may have been unintentional but his wasn't. You shot him, in cold blood, like a bloodthirsty little slut I tend to see in hell and expected no backlash? guess what bitchy-boo you can empty a round in my head and I wouldn't die, I'm immortal, you are never getting rid of me because like it or not you sinned your fat ass off and now you belong to me. you should be in hell right now and the fact that you're not pisses me the fuck off. So yeah if I want to dry my damn balls with your good towel I will."

I glared at him, "he was killing people! he killed 10 people before me!"

"And you made him cry like a baby before eating led. its sick, twisted and it landed you with me. you lucky little fuck."

"I am not lucky! you showed up and threw me out a window!"

He rolled his eyes, "boo-hoo the blondie got thrown out one open window. try being shoved out of heavens gates and tossed into hell."

I practically snarled, "I would have tossed you out too if I were him, who wouldn't?"

I regretted the words the second they flew from my mouth. 

...I mean who says something like that to another person? no matter how angry Its just cruel. I'm not normally like this. I've never said something so awful in my life.

My heart sank further the second I saw the twisted look cross his face, his pupils turning into slits that reminded me so much of a serpent. "Leviathan I-"

Before I knew it I was slammed against the wall, his hand around my throat, "shut the fuck up."

I whimpered.

He growled at me, literally growled. "whats wrong Gracie can't handle the level of cunt your being? are you scared now that the big bad monster got angwry. worried he's going to chop you into tiny fucking pieces just to see if you will really die or enter the most painful life-death cycle imaginable?"

"I-"

"Shut up."

I fell silent, looking up at the angry man wide eyed, pleading with him not to hurt me. Something dark flashed behind his eyes as he leaned down to whisper in my ear, "oh...I like this look on you." He pressed his body against mine, so there wasn't a single part of not touching.

His bare skin felt hot against me.

"I like it a lot more than I thought I would you titless little bitch. It almost makes me want leave your corpse pretty. almost."

"Le-"

"I said shut the fuck up!"

The growled command and tightening of his hand on my throat hand me shaking. I had forgotten what he was for a second, who he was because of his childish playfulness. 

That...was a mistake.

I closed my eyes and focused on breathing. 

I didnt want to die again, it hurt to die almost as much as being brought back did.

I could feel those eyes on me.

Watching. Waiting. 

I closed my eyes tighter as I felt his breath wash over my face, "you are too fucking innocent to everything. the world, life, men, your own damn kitty. all you ever did was close yourself away. your scared to open your eyes because this is too damn real for you."

I ignored him.

"open your eyes Grace, your bitchy ass needs to learn something new."

I whimpered a bit, refusing.

He cut off my airway, "now."

Not like that I would never die like that again.

My eyes flew open.

They connected with his taking in the slit pupils for barely a few seconds before his tongue invaded my mouth, lips sealing the last pocket of distance between us.