**Part 6**

I'm sorry for procrastinating, imma work on it now. So happy lunar new year people.
Again sorry for the long wait.....
I was pondering if I should publish it because it was bullshit.

Update: CAN YALL STOP READING THIS BS SO FAST ASDFGHJKL. IT MAKES ME FEEL REALLY BAD THAT YOU HAVE TO WAIT OMF

[The original was written on the 9th of January but I decided not to publish it because it was rushed a lot so I decided to redo it. So sorry if it's eh, I wanted to update quickly because you guys read so damn fast. I hope my lovely readers still read this book lmao]

-
When you went home, you dashed to the bathroom. As you turned on the shower, you couldn't help to smile -a lot. As you started to put shampoo in your hair you started to giggle. The giggle started to turn into chuckles and soon;snorts. Believe it or not, you started to dance. As you yelled out the lyrics of Hobgoblin,"I'm in the zone, we are CLC! geum nawara,wara nope,eun nawara wara nope,neo nawara wara,ttukttak ni- fffffu" you shouted. You slipped onto the hard slippery floor and yelped in pain. Hongbin was alerted and banged on the bathroom door while yelling "Ya! Are you alright?", you were embarrassed if he were to know what had happened so you could muster to reply back with a "yes!"
-
-
-
When you were finished showering, you got out and quickly dashed to the bedroom. You slowly opened the door just in case Hongbin was sleeping. Indeed, he was sleeping, so you quietly hopped onto the bed. "Oh my f-" you shrieked as Hongbin pulled you onto the bed. You smacked his chest and yelled at him. He chuckled before asking "What happened back there?", your cheeks started to flush red. "Nothing!" you lied. He scoffed at you and ruffled your hair, "Aigoo... stop lying." he smirked. You were already embarrassed so you just decided to ignore him and sleep with your back facing him.
-
-
-
You woke up only to find that Hongbin was hugging you tightly. You tried to move but he locked his arms tighter around you. "Ya! I'm about to suffocate to death!" you whispered. He smirked and didn't let go.

-
-
When he let go to check his phone, he suddenly jumped off the bed and fell on the ground. You chuckled at him, "Ya!" you snapped, he awkwardly grinned and said "We're going to Lotte World...", you shrieked in excitement while he sighed, "What's wrong?..." you asked. "I was planning for us to go to Lotte World together today but now we're going with 5 other idiots..." he sighed, you chuckled and pecked his forehead, "Come on, it'll be fun!"
-
-
"It'll be fun..." Hakyeon pouted, leaving Hongbin cringing so hard. "But she looks like a saesang!" Hongbin groaned, "She doesn't even know VIXX!" Hakyeon snapped as he nudged Hongbin's arm.

flashback

You arrived at Lotte World and saw VIXX and another person. You smiled as you went over to them; while clutching onto Hongbin's hand. "Hey y/n and Hongbin, this is Kim Jiyeon, my friend!" Hyuk chimed, "Nice to me-" you were cut off when Jiyeon dashed over to you two; breaking you two apart. She grabbed onto Hongbin's arm and shrieked. "Wahhh, oppa you're so handsome!" she exclaimed. You faked a smile and grabbed onto Hongbin's arm, pushing her away. "Who are you?!" she yelled, "His-" you were cut off, "My girlfriend!" he proudly said. You blushed at his words as you smirked at Jiyeon.
-
-
You were waiting for Hongbin and Hakyeon to get out of the toilet so you guys could start going on the rides. "Let's-" you were cut off by Jiyeon, who put her arm around Hongbin's and beamed "Let's go!", you decided to shrug it off and watch her skip along. "You're alright right?" Hyuk whispered, "Yeah." faking a smile.
-
-
The first place you guys decided to go was the haunted house. As you put on the 3D glasses you could already feel shivers down your spine.
During the video, you were more freaked out by Hakyeon randomly screeching than the video itself. You held onto Hongbin's hands and clutched onto them when you were scared by Hakyeon's screeching. Jiyeon seemed to catch what you were doing so during the next part - which was nothing scary at all - she screamed and hugged onto Hongbin. "Ahhh oppa~" she whined. You cringed at her and wanted to barf at her being scared. "Could you like get off me..." he groaned. Jiyeon pouted, "But I'm still very scared..." she whined. You didn't want to cause drama so you stayed silent, what's the worst that could happen? Well the worst thing that could happen would be that you spoiled the good day for everyone.
-
It's been 3 hours and while everyone was happy and laughing, you were lowkey depressed. That girl Jiyeon was getting on your nerves.

"I'm getting tired..." you sighed to Hongbin, "Me too..." he groaned. "N hyung, we're going to go, have fun!" Hongbin exclaimed. "Already?" Hyuk pouted and you both nodded.
"Oppa next week is my birthday, so come to my party!" Jiyeon smiled. "Could y/n come?" he asked, Jiyeon nodded; smiling evilly.
-
-
When you two got in the car, you decided to look out the window. Hongbin grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his, "Ya! Look at me not the window!" he snapped, you giggled at his comment. "Don't worry, Jiyeon might get in between our relationship but I will forever love you." he smiled as he kissed your hand. "Me too..." you sighed.
-
During the car ride, you closed your eyes, not wanting to talk to Hongbin at all.
-
-

[Ayyyy I hope you don't hate Jiyeon to death...And if you're wondering, no I do not hate Jiyeon. I love T-ara a lot, it's just that Jiyeon's character in Dream High 2 fits this. *cough* and I also used to be a Jiyeon and Hongbin shipper, but now I SHIP CHABEAN. Anyways, I decided not to have any angst shit in this book...I just can't bring myself to since the ending is sad.Yes the ending is sad for me but not for you guys. BTW since you guys read so damn fast, I'm changing it to 30 reads and 5 votes. (sorry not sorry)]