**Part 4**

-
-
A few hundred shops later, you started to get hungry, so Hongbin took you to a cafe to eat lunch. What he didn't know was that VIXX was also there, so when you two entered, you had to act all lovey dovey.
"Shit... isn't that Hakyeon and the others?..." you stuttered, "Yes..." Hongbin mumbled.
"Ahh Hongbin and y/n!" Hyuk yelled, "Come over!" he smirked. You had no choice but to walk over and sit with them.
"We were just to have lunch but Ken hyung got lost so we are waiting for him..." Hyuk said.
Ravi started to move out of his spot so you and Hongbin could sit together.
"You two are so cute!" Hakyeon smirked, "Yes, so cute!" you glared as you put your hand around Hongbin's shoulders and started to grit your teeth. He started to smile awkwardly and started to say "Yes jagi, aren't we cute...", Hyuk and the others couldn't help to laugh.
-
-
"Anyways we'll get going, thanks for the meal!" you said.
-
When you got home you stopped at a nearby grocery store while Hongbin went home. You thought about being nice and making dinner for the both of you.
-
-
It started to get dark and you made your way back home, as you walked down the alley, you felt weight on your shoulders. Slowly, you turned your head to see who it was.
"Hey baby girl, would you like to play with daddy?" he winked while slurring his words. "Fuck off!" you spat, "How about I fuck you instead~" he smirked as he placed his hands on your thighs. (A/N I can't this is too cringey) , you whimpered at his touch, you pushed him away;which lead him to yank your hair and make you open your mouth. Just as he was going to place his tongue into your mouth, you heard a groan and opened your eyes.
"너 새끼야!" (A/N Cheese in the trap taught me this swear word :)) a man with a low voice growled. Since being a starlight since debut, you instantly recognised this voice, "Hongbin!" you cried. He threw more punches at him before the guy begged on his knees.
-
"Ya! Let's go eat outside..." he sighed, you nodded and followed him.
While you were walking to a nearby restaurant, Hongbin suddenly grabbed your hand and intertwined it with his. Surprised; you looked at him and tried to let go. "Ya! You need to stay close to me or you'll meet other people like him again!" he exclaimed. You suddenly blushed at his words, thinking that he was being so nice now.
When you arrived at the diner, many people stared at you.
It was silent until one of the high school students yelled out, "You two are so cute together!", you blushed even harder -just from these words.
"May I get your order?" the waiter asked, you stared at him for a while -you know, he was good looking. When he was finished with your orders he whispered something to you, "Noona, can I have your number?", you giggled a bit, not realising that Hongbin's blood was boiling. "Uh no, she's my girlfriend, get your own!" he snapped. "Ah sorry..." he stuttered. You glared at Hongbin and slapped his arm in "Ya! What was that for?! We're not even actually dating!" you hissed, "So? I'm your boyfriend..." he said.
-
-
After your meal, you two went home.
-
As you got ready to go to sleep, you went over to Hongbin's room and said, "Uh, I'll sleep on the couc-", you were suddenly cut off when he pulled you onto the bed. "Why? I want to sleep with my girlfriend..." he pouted; lowkey cringing at himself.
-
You woke up, seeing that your head was on Hongbin's chest and that he had been hugging you closely. Your heart was beating uncontrollably fast, you thought to yourself "What did I do in my past life to deserve this?"
-
Hongbin POV

I knew that she was awake and I decided to tease her. I hugged her tighter and pecked her forehead, while whispering "I love you~", her eyes grew big and I was suddenly on the floor.
-
"I love you~" he whispered, you shot open your eyes and pushed him on the ground. "What the actual fuck... He has to stop playing with my heart." you thought. "Ya!" he pouted, you giggled and helped him up.
"Everything is happening so quickly and it's only been one day..." you sighed.

-
-
Thanks to you guys I actually have motivation to keep writing this book. Anyways 15 reads and 2 votes for new chapter :) -cause I'm a bitch.