**Part 1**

(A/N sorry for being a bitch. I'm the person that starts everything and then ends up not finishing anything)

-
-
-
"Truth or Dare y/n..."
-
-
-
-
You were best friends with Hakyeon since childhood, you supported his group VIXX since their debut. You have taken a liking to Hongbin because of his dorkiness, talent and good looks.  However that all shattered when you met up with VIXX backstage. He was mean to you; giving you cold glares.
-
-
It was VIXX's break and you went over to their dorm. As you rang the door bell; Leo opened the door and smiled at you. "Ah y/n welcome!" he said.
Like the jerk Hongbin was, he tripped you over when you were entering. "Ya!" you screamed, "Look where you are going moron." he sighed. You couldn't believe that he was so different, how could someone that looked that bright treat you like this. You never attended any of their fansigns or events; leaving you only meeting them when they were free.
You started to glare at him and yell "You jerk! You did this on purpose!", he smirked and said "Well I did put my leg out but you tripped on it.", you glared at him again and smacked his leg. "Ya! Why did you do that!" he yelled, "Well I put my hand out but you just happened to be there..." you poked your tongue out. "Why you-" he said. "Ya! Cut it out! Both of you!" Hakyeon snapped. He grabbed both of you ears and sat you two down next to each other. "Now, we should play truth or dare." he smirked.
-
-
"Truth or dare y/n..." Hyuk said. "Dare!" I said. He smirked and said "Well, I dare you to  be Hongbin's girlfriend for 20 days. You have to do everything what a couple would do. If any of you are not together for more than 10 minutes, you will be punished. You have to clean and cook for VIXX for one month!", your face lit up and glared at the evil maknae. "Why you!" you yelled while smacking his head. "It's for the best... You two always fight..." Hakyeon sighed. You glared at Hongbin and yelled "I RATHER DIE!", "I RATHER DIE TOO!" he exclaimed. "Are you sure? The toilets are very dirty." Hyuk smirked. You hesitated but you said "It's only 20 days, it's better than cleaning and cooking...", Hongbin nodded and groaned.