**Part 3**

-
You dashed to the bathroom and slammed the door as you felt like your heart was about to explode. This guy was giving you mixed feelings. 'She's so cute...' he chuckled.
You turned on the shower and smacked yourself, "y/n he is a pro at this. It doesn't mean anything!" you chanted.
As you got out of the hot steamy shower, you walked over to the counter and you realised you forgot your towel. "Fuck!..." you exclaimed.
You did something embarrassing and yelled "Hongbin ah! Could you pass me a towel?", Hongbin came over and smirked at you. "No, I don't want to~" he teased. You gritted your teeth and decided to wear your undergarments and t-shirt, as uncomfortable as you felt, you had to do it. You dashed towards Hongbin and your room; grabbing your towel. You were just about to open the door but Hongbin flung it open; with a towel in his other hand. He chucked the towel at you and looked away, "thanks jerk!" you snapped. You went back to the bathroom and your heart was beating faster than ever. Much faster than the times you were watching Hongbin try not to fangirl challenges.
-
-
-
As you got out, Hongbin pushed your head so you couldn't walk. "Where do you want to go?" he sighed. "Hmm, Myeongdong?" you said, Hongbin groaned but didn't disagree so he decided to go to Myeongdong.
You wore a white shirt, black leggings and a red and black checkered jacket wrapped around your waist. You headed out and headed to the car; seeing Hongbin on his phone. Like the jerk he is, you didn't bother to let him open the door for you.
-
-
"MYEONGDONG!!!!" you yelled. He tried to stay away from you, not wanting to touch you. You didn't care because you were lost in the streets. It's been forever since you visited Myeongdong. As you walked further down the streets you saw a dance competition. You looked up at the sign... "3rd place- $500 makeup & skincare vouchers, 2nd place- polaroid camera, 1st place- mini iPad...." you muttered. You wanted to get the $500 voucher so you decided to join.
-
-
It was finally your turn and you switched your dancing mode on. You loved dancing since you were a little girl. You loved EXID and you decided to dance to Up and Down and Lie. Since there had to be three songs, you chose VIXX's Chained Up.
As the music started, you could see that Hongbin was staring at you smhing. The dance to Up and Down was so perfect, you danced so effortlessly good. Hongbin bit his lip while you did the thrusting part, "God why. How can someone so idiotic and stupid, dance like this?" he mumbled. As the song ended, many of the audience cheered, even the females; who were amazed by you. As the music for Lie started, you could already hear cheers. You felt happy and encouraged. You winked at the audience; leaving Hongbin cringing. "Why does she do that?..." he muttered. Alas, the final song, you were exhausted but you needed the makeup vouchers. The music started and you could see Hongbin bulging his eyes out. "HONGBIN OPPA!" a girl yelled. Hongbin turned back and looked at the girl, who pushed him towards the stage to dance with you. Suddenly, chained up stopped playing, but Troublemaker played. Luckily you knew this song, you started to dance to this song, everyone cheered; Hongbin was standing there for a few seconds before dancing with you too. "Waaaaaaa!" one girl screamed. At the end of the song, you leaned close to Hongbin's lips; only a few centimetres apart. You did this all for the crowd, the crowd went crazy and kept cheering. You got off the stage; sweating and panting. You watched as the others performed...
-
-
"Uh, I probably didn't win!" you groaned, "First place goes to y/n!" the judge shouted, your face lit up and you walked back to the stage. You went over third place and tapped on his back, "Oppa... could we switch prizes..." you whined. He nodded because he couldn't refuse your ageyo. You could feel that Hongbin was cringing so much, but you needed those vouchers.
-
-
-
"Give half of them to me!" Hongbin snapped, "Why?!" you hissed. "I danced with you!" he said, "Well, I danced to two songs and I remembered trouble maker!" you yelled. Being the nice person you were, you decided to give him 10% credit. "Here!" you sighed. You skipped off into Etude House and all the other makeup stores. Hongbin was just following you; smiling.
-
-
(A/N happy fucking new year)