**Part 2**

-
Day 1/20:
-
-
-
It was the first day of being Hongbin's girlfriend. Part of you was disgusted while the other half; lowkey enjoyed it, he was your bias...
-
-
flashback

"Ya Hongbin! We rented a house for you two to stay!" Hakyeon smirked. You were about to kill someone! Staying with him?!
Hakyeon had whispered to Hongbin "You never know, you might start to like her.", "Yeah like her my ass!" he slapped him.
You went into his car and being the jerk he is, he didn't open the door. "Ya!" you shrieked, you decided to shrug it off and just open the door yourself.
The car ride was awkward and silent until Hongbin broke it. "Ya! Who was your favourite in VIXX?" he asked, you stuttered a bit. "Well... I used to.... like... you.... But I stopped liking you when I found out you were a jerk face!" you exclaimed. He looked a bit surprised; a bit fluttered too. God what did he do...
You both got out of the car and was awed at how nice the house looked. It was big but it was cosy and felt like home.
As you entered the house, you stopped and kept staring; frozen. Hongbin had to push you a few times to snap out of it.
"One room, two people..." he stuttered, "RACE YA!" he smirked. In the end he got there first because of his long legs and that's how you ended up on the couch.
-
-
-
end of flashback

You sat on the couch watching _____ waiting for that idiot to finish showering. "God, he takes forever!" you mumbled. "Well I'm done princess!" he said. You looked back and saw that Hongbin was shirtless; hair dripping wet, onto his chocolate abs. You couldn't help but to stare for a bit but quickly snapped out of it. "You like what you see?" he smirked, "I've seen better!" you scoffed.
You went to shower and do all that shit. You changed into your oversized white t-shirt and black gym shorts.
You laid on the couch while watching VIXX's One Fine Day for the 30th time. "Oh he was so nice.... What happened..." you sighed. You missed those moments. You started to get tired and dozed off.
-
-
You woke up; seeing that you weren't in the living room, but in the bedroom, sleeping next to Hongbin! He knew you had been awake and he suddenly wrapped his arms around you to tease you. "Ya!" you shrieked, "What? Can't I hug my girlfriend?" he smirked. You knew he was teasing you and you knew that he was an expert because he did these at fansigns. You hated him but your heart started beating faster.   When you saw that he let go, you took this chance and quietly got off the bed. You took out your makeup kit and started to draw on him using your eyeliner and lipstick. You gave him a black eye path, a few scars, red cheeks, Miranda Sing lips. It was such a beautiful artwork that you took a picture on your phone.
You ran away; accidentally tripping onto the floor, which caused a noise.
-
Hongbin woke up to the noise and rubbed his face; only to see black and red smears. "Ya!!" he screamed.
You heard him and you couldn't help to giggle, Hongbin heard that and went to find you. You started to run away. You hid in one of the spare rooms and when you heard silence, you quietly took a step outside; seeing if he was there.
"Ahem!" he coughed, you were startled and you  accidentally tripped over. You were waiting for the floor to hit you but that didn't happen. Hongbin caught you, and pulled you over; making your faces only a few centimetres apart. You gulped and closed your eyes while he smirked and patted your back.
-