**Part 5**

-
-
Day 9/20

-
In the past few days, you bonded more and became more friendly with each other, he would still tease you though -but it was for fun.
-
-

"Aish!" you squirmed while picking up Hongbin's foot.

Why are you picking up Hongbin's foot? Because you lost to a bet.
-
-
flashback

"You're playing Overwatch?" he asked while smirking, "Yeah why? Don't distract me" you snapped as he placed his head on your shoulders. "You know... I'm the best at Overwatch!" he grinned, putting his head high. You scoffed and slapped him on the head. "Let's make a bet then. Let's verse each other and see who wins. Loser has to do whatever winner says." he smirked, "No that's stupid!" you snapped. "Scared that you'll lose?" he chuckled. "Fine!" you hissed.
After 10 rounds, you were still in a tie with Hongbin, surprisingly he was actually quite good. "y/n I love you~" he giggled, you suddenly felt weak and you died. "I win!" he smirked, "Why you..." you hissed as you glared at him, he poked his tongue out. You sighed and groaned "What do you want me to do?", you prayed to God it wasn't stupid or I embarrassing. "Tomorrow you will have to be my slave for a day!" he grinned. You gritted your teeth as you rubbed your temples furiously.
-
-
He smirked as you picked up his foot, you started to massage them hardly so he could feel the pain. "Ya!" he growled. You chuckled but immediately stopped when he said some kinky ass shit. "Don't make me punish you!" he smirked. (A/N rip)
-
-
After the disgusting foot massage, you got a call from VIXX, "Hey how are you two doing?! Come over so we can talk!" Hakyeon chimed.
-
-
-
In the car, it was mostly silent and awkward, Hongbin held your hand as he was driving and you just looked out the window. You sometimes glanced over at Hongbin and sometimes he would glance over to you. What seemed like 10 hours was only 10 minutes, when you arrived at VIXX's dorm, you were still holding onto Hongbin's hand.

You pressed on the doorbell and Hakyeon came out. "So y/n how are-" he stopped as he eyed the two of you -who were holding hands. He smirked and wriggled his eyebrows, you slapped him on the head and whispered, "Don't start!".
-
-
"Let's play truth or dare again~" the evil maknae said as he wriggled his eyebrows. "Truth or dare Hongbin..." he started, "Truth!" he smirked. "Well, what are your thoughts about this dare?" he said. "Well, I want it to end to be very honest. I will do the punishment if you want..." he sighed, as you heard that, you suddenly remembered that this relationship was only a dare. You felt your heart break into millions of pieces, you didn't want this to end, but since Hongbin wanted to end it, you sighed, "Yeah let's end this dare...".
-
"Um...I have an important thing going on and I have to go..." you lied. The others looked at you weirdly but they nodded. As you stepped out of the dorm, you couldn't help but to start tearing up. You didn't know that Hongbin had been following you and he suddenly grabbed your wrist. "Where are you going?" he asked, "Why do you care?!" you started to tear up more and he looked a bit worried. "During the past nine days... " you started to sob, "Those nine days meant a lot to me, to you it was probably nothing!" you yelled as you cried more. Aggressively; you yanked your hand away from Hongbin's. You walked away when suddenly, Hongbin clutched your wrist and pulled you to him. He cupped your face and place his lips on yours. You tried to back away but he didn't budge, he only kissed you more. When he pulled away for air, you hit him on the chest, "Stop messing with my feelings!" you snapped. He wiped your tears with his thumbs and smiled, "I'm not. I only wanted the dare to end because I actually wanted to date you for real. I noticed that I couldn't hold my feelings anymore during those nine days. I'm sorry for being mean to you, I just didn't want to fall for you, but that didn't help at all. So will you be my girlfriend for real this time?" he panted as he gasped for air. You smiled and placed your nose against his, "Yes I will...", (A/N I'm sorry if this is cliche but um yeah...)
-
-
"If that's the reason, then the punishment is off!" Hyuk smirked. "You guys saw?..." you stuttered. The others nodded and smiled.
-
-
(A/N oh I forgot I wrote this chapter hehe, remember 15 reads and 2 votes cause I'm a bitch)