**Part 8**

Morning rolled and you were woken up by Hongbin's yelling. "Oh my God! Why are you such an idiot!" he yelled over the phone.
ou rubbed your eyes gently and groaned while stretching your arms.
"What's wrong?" you hummed while you caressed his back. "Sorry did I wake you up?" he said while turning his head towards you.
He placed his chin on top of your head and hugged you back. "Kinda..." you giggled. "Tell me what's wrong?" you asked.
"Well, Hakyeon lost the keys to our dorm and now he's attracting attention outside because he's only  wearing his boxers." he sighed as he rubbed his temples furiously.
-

-
Arriving at the location Hakyeon was in, Hongbin went outside while you stayed, just in case you attracted attention too and next thing you know: death threats, scandals and all those nonsense.
You couldn't help but to laugh at the two, who were arguing and nagging at each other. 
-
"Ahh, finally that was settled..." Hongbin said, letting a sigh of relief. "How are you feeling Hakyeon-ah?" you asked, trying your best not to laugh. He was standing there half naked looking like an idiot...
"Good, thanks to SOMEBODY!" he scoffed, making it obvious that it was Hongbin's fault. "Well if somebody didn't-" he fought, but you stopped him, by pinching his cheeks. "Ya! You two fight like an old married couple, how funny?" you pointed out while you shook your head. 

"We do not!" they both exclaimed at the same time, making you cry in laughter. "Chabean is sailing~" you cooed. They both looked at each other with disgust and cocked their heads up, they both let out a hmph before looking away.
-

-
-
"Buhahahahaha!" Hyuk cackled while seeing the leader's face appear at the dorm. "Why you little-" he snapped while he began to chase him. You laughed at their cuteness, VIXX were really like a family. 
"Let's go~" Hongbin whispered in your ear. You nodded and waved the kids goodbye.
-
-
-

-
"Let's go~" Jiyeon whined as she tugged on Hongbin's arms. Somehow, Jiyeon just knew that you two were at the dorm. You rolled your eyes and was disgusted by her, but somehow you pitied her. 
"Um, can you let go of me Jiyeon-ssi?" Hongbin said with a disgusted face. That only encouraged Jiyeon not to let go. "Aish!" Hongbin cursed in frustration. 

You followed them quietly, watching Jiyeon slowly take over Hongbin. You didn't know why you couldn't just step in and just push Jiyeon away. Something just screamed pyscho in her...

-
-

You arrived at a restaurant with little people in it. Being the kind person you were, you sat on the other side of Hongbin so Jiyeon was sitting with Hongbin. You just felt so weak for not being able to fight for the man you loved. You only wanted to cower in fear and watch what was being taken away from you. You were used to it. 
-

"You bitch! Giving up already?!" Jiyeon spat literally onto your face as you slapped you. Blood rushed to your cheeks from the stinging pain. Jiyeon promptly threw a bowl of Kimchi Jiggae onto you but was later stopped when Hongbin came into the scene. She poured in on herself.
'Slut...' you thought while making a disgusted face. You barely used derogatory terms but Jiyeon was just so over the top you called her that. 
"Ahh oppa!" she whined while she tears started to form in her eyes. Fake tears. Hongbin rushed over to you and sighed. He mouthed i'll take her back to VIXX's dorm, could you go back by yourself? to you. 

Sighing, you nodded and just dealt with it. 
-
-

an; sorry for long ass updates, i just find it hard to make it flow without it being like over the top and just completely ruining the story. like you don't know how many times i've had to rewrite chapters cause i just didn't like them. anyways 20 reads  + 5 votes = next chapter?

edit; oh yeah, y'all are still here reading this right? lmao. anyways i hope this filler wasn't that shit.anyways, i would actually love it if you pressure me to actually update... i mean, i'm not busy doing anything... (i never was)