Chapter 6

Gerard’s P.O.V.

I shook my head in frustration and looked to Mikey. “Watch Bandit.” I told him and got up before following her outside.

She stood there with a cigarette in her mouth and turned her head towards me. “What?”

“I can’t deal with this anymore!” I screamed once the door shut. “I can’t handle the fucking way you act around everyone like you’re the fucking queen! It fucking pisses me off and I don’t want to do this anymore! Ever since Ray saw Liz again and everyones attention has gone to her you’ve been a jealous bitch! We haven’t even had time for ourselves because you’ve been so in their business with him, Christa, Liz and their fucking kids that you don’t even remember about me or Bandit! You’re an attention seeking whore, that’s what you are! I’ve thought long and hard about this and even asked my mother on what I should do and Lynz I want a divorce.”

Her mouth hung open as I spoke and by the end of it my face was hot and my breathing was heavy. I couldn’t handle it anymore, the way she was made me sick to my stomach.

She growled and began to head towards the door, but I quickly grabbed her hand and pulled her infront of me. “and I’m going to fight for full custody of Bandit.”

Ray’s P.O.V.

Gerard stormed back in and forced a smile on his face as Bandit ran to him and picked him up.

“What happened?” Mikey asked.

“Divorce..” Gerard said before sitting back down.

“Gerard, I’m so sorry if this is all my fau-“ Liz spoke but was cut off.

“It wasn’t. Lynz was always like this…don’t worry.” He smiled at her.

I took her hand and squeezed it before kissing her cheek.

“Plus…there is someone out there I’m hoping that is better.” He said. “Now let’s order some food!”

_____________________

I laid back on our bed and sighed quietly as she ran her fingers through her hair while she combed it.

“I think he’ll be better without her…” I spoke.

She nodded “and hey, I have a friend that he can date when he’s ready.”

I laughed and she smiled before putting the comb down and walking over to me in her short night gown a smirk slowly making it’s way to her lips.

I smirked back and held my arm up as she climbed onto the bed and crawled over me, her silky legs brushing against my hairy ones and the night gown lifting up past her ass as my hand rested on the back of her thigh and went up over it to rest it on her lower back.

She leaned down and kissed my ear before whispering “I love you…”

“I love you too…” I whispered back and laid my head further back against the pillow to look up at her. “We should go get our wedding rings soon…”

She smiled a bit and sat up, resting herself on my stomach. “When do you want to go?”

“Tomorrow if you’d like to.”

She nodded and began rubbing my chest.

“Then we can start planning the wedding…”

She looked down at me and her hands stopped moving “Are you sure you want to marry me…?” she whispered as tears filled her eyes.

“Baby…” I whispered before sitting up and letting her slide down onto my lap. “Of course I want to marry you…”

“B-but you a-asked her to m-marry you…” She began to cry “and if it wasn’t for Sophie being sick you would have never cared.” Tears slowly cascaded down her cheeks as I felt a small pain in my heart and breathed in deeply.

My left hand moved from her lower back to her cheek as my right wrapped around her to rest on her side. “I’m so sorry…” I whispered as my breathing became shaky “I hate myself for it so much…” I leaned forward to press my forehead against her, both our breathing now heavy as she began to shake.

“What made her better then me..?” She asked and pushed me away as her crying continued “What made you love her?!” She screamed

I was lost in words. I only remembered these questions which I never answered really at the hospital.

“Tell me!” she screamed again and began sobbing louder.

I felt tears sting my eyes and I satupagain and shook my head.

“Calm down, baby…” I said as a tear fell and I brushed my fingertips over her lips, her cries silencing as soon as my fingers touched them.

“Just tell me…” She whispered.