Chapter 4

1 Week Later (Saturday, Huntington Beach)

I couldn't help but watch her with the kids as they ran through the water, trying to catch their mother.

I got my phone out of my pocket and put the camera on before snapping picture after picture of them running around.

"Hey!" I heard a voice yell from behind me causing me to turn around and smile as I saw Bandit waving her small hand in Gerard's arms.

"Hey." I stood up and walked toward the guys and their wives.

"Is that them?" was the first thing that went past Lynz's lips causing everyone's heads to snap towards her.

"Yeah..." I said, the smile on my face now slightly gone.

"Let's go set up." Gerard said quickly, smiling at me.

"Sure." I said and smiled again before leading them over to where me and the kids were set up.

Liz walked over when she saw that everyone had arrived and allowed the children to play in the water.

"Hi, guys..." she smiled at them all.

Everyone smiled back at her, replying with a 'Hey' or 'Hi', everyone except Lynz who continued glaring at her.

I could tell Liz felt awkward when she noticed, but I wrapped my arm around her waist and kissed her forehead for comfort. I don't know what's wrong with Lynz, but if it's Liz she has to get over it.

__________________________

I cannot believe the way Lynz is acting around her. Everyone eventually started ignoring her and focused on making this a day for all the kids.

Right now the children were sleeping in the tent Frank brought and we were sitting around a fire, laughing at the things we shared. The stories on tour that I had never told her. The things I missed in the kids lives, but only a few of the things of course.

"Has Ray told you that we’re back in the studio?" Gerard asked.

Liz nodded as she pulled the blanket around her more. "he did." she smiled up at me before leaning against me.

"Are you gonna come in a watch them?" Alicia asked.

"It's so exciting!" Jamia grinned.

"well..."she said "If Ray wants me to go." she rubbed the inside of my thigh.

"Of course I do..." I smiled at her, making her smile back.

"You're going to let her come? You've only been dating her for a week." Lynz said

"Lyn..." Gerard said softly and grabbed her hand causing her head to snap towards him.

Just then my phone rang and everyone's eyes shot towards me. I chuckled a bit and picked up my phone and answered "Hello?"

"Hi, is this Raymond Toro?" a woman replied.

"This is." I said

"Well this is Annie from Wells Fargo and you're name came up under the list saying you have a negative balance in youraccount."

"I what?" I stood up quickly as everyone began to move onto a different subject and walked far enough to where they couldn't hear.

"It says here your account is in negative balance of 8,236 dollars and 68 cents."

"Are you serious?" I stated

"Yes, Mr.Toro."

"That isn't possible!" I yelled. "I had at least 120 thousand dollars in that account that I have been saving for 10 years!"

"it says all that and more was deducted out of your bank account on Tuesday with a.." she paused for a moment. "well actually it says that you had signed a document allowing all this money to be deducted."

"How? This can't be right. I never signed anything!"

Then I remembered the stack of papers Christa had brought for both of us to sign. I didn't even care to read them, I just signed where she told me.

"Will we be reporting this as stolen?" she asked.

"Uh..yes!" I yelled "and I know who took it."

"Well the police will be in contact with you momentarily Mr.Toro."

"Thank you." I hung up the phone and stormed over to the group.

"I don't believe this!" I screamed.

"What happened? We heard you screaming from all the way over here." Mikey asked

"Christa stole my life's savings!"

"Are you serious?" Gerard said as everyone's mouths gaped open.

"Yes! They said I signed something and that isn't possible because I don't remember signing anything, but then I remembered Christa coming over and signing a whole bunch of papers without reading them and it snapped in my head."

"You didn't read them before you signed them?" Liz asked

"I thought they were all divorce papers, it must have been put somewhere in the middle." I groaned and sat back down

"How do you know it was Christa for sure?" Lynz asked "maybe it was her." she looked at Liz.

I frowned and said "She doesn't even know where I live yet. What do you have against her, Lyn?"

"I just don't know what you see in her, Ray."

Liz's head fell and I shook my head.

"Lynz, stop." Gerard said "What happens in Ray's life is none of your business."

"You're gonna give up the woman of your dreams for this whore?"

I frowned as anger began to take over my emotions. "Don't call her that." I growled. “and this is the woman of my dreams.”

"Lyn.." Gerard said and looked at his wife.

"Calm down, Ray." Frank told me.

"I don't even know why you give a fuck about your kids. You left them with her."

"That's it." Gerard said and stood up as my breathing became heavier. "I'm not going to deal with you doing this to him."

"You know I'm right, Gee. So does he..." she looked at me.

"You don't know a fucking thing, Lynz so stop acting like you do!" I yelled.

"Don't you yell at me." she growled

"Stop talking, Lynz! Stop talking!" Gerard yelled as he came back over from the tent, holding bandit.

Lynz sat there and stare up at Gerard in shock. "Just stop." he told her "you don't know anything and you don't have to know everything. You don't get it. You need to stay out of people's lives. You need to mind your own god damn business!" and with that he began walking away, but stopped and turned back around. "Liz..." he said and her head rose up to look at him and that was when I noticed her tear stained cheeks. "I don't know if anyone has noticed this...I don't know if anyone can tell...but you have made Ray so happy. The way he talks and smiles and laughs...it's all changed dramatically. He is so much more happier than he was with her."

I looked at him and smiled weakly at him, anger still pushing through my veins.

"I'll see you guys on Monday." he said and began walking away. Lynz quickly stood up and followed him.

We could hear her yelling at him as the walked away, but my eyes didn't leave Liz's face as she watched them...

"Liz..." I said and reached for her hand.She looked at me and smiled. I could tell she was forcing it as more tears built up in her eyes. "It's alright, babe..." I pulled her towards my body and wrapped my arms around her frame.

"Hey.." Mikey said and everyone's heads turned towards him. "let's just enjoy the rest of the day.." he smiled.

Rate and Message please! I'd like more feedback!