Chapter 3

Ray's P.O.V.

I sat there and watched her scream at me,my friends staring back and forth from me to her, but I didn't reply. I let her yell. I couldn't even hear her really. She was blocked from my mind, but I haven't even told her that I'm gonna have a baby with Liz...again. I've only told her that I had kids.

"Ray!" she screamed louder. "Are you even listening to me!"

"My daughter has cancer." I stated and everyone frowned.

"She does?" Frank said and I nodded in response.

"and she only has around year and a half."

"So what, Ray? Do these kids need you that much, what about us? I thought you wanted to have kids with me!" she said and sat on the sofa across from me.

"You didn't want kids..." I said. "You don't want kids."

"When did you leave Liz?" Mikey asked.

"Why don't you tell us that, Ray?" Christa sneered "seeing how your kids are only 3!"

I sighed and rubbed the back of my neck. "I left her the day before we got married."

"You have to be fucking kidding me!" she screamed, Christa screamed "What other secrets are you keeping from me?"

“Well…I didn’t really leave her. I told her I was getting married and she left me.”

"This is seriously fucked up, Ray." Lynz said "you played two women. If Gerard ever did this to me I'd divorce him the second he said it."

"Oh believe me, I'm thinking about it." Christa said.

"You two have to talk about this." Alicia stated.

"There's something else." I said

"What?" everyone asked.

"Me and Liz are going to have another baby in order to save our daughter."

Christa glared at me and stood up. "Goodbye, Ray." and with that she walked out of our house. Well...my house.

"you're not gonna run after her?" Lynz aaid.

"she won't take me back even if I did. Would you?"

"You just ruined your relationship and for what?" Frank said

"my daughters life." I said looking at him.

__________________________

"Ok." the doctor stepped out of the room and smiled. "Can we have your sperm sample?"

"Umm..." I stood up and looked at him "Can I talk to her for a minute?"

Jon nodded and moved out of the doorway. "Of course."

I walked passed him and into the room. I saw her on the bed and smiled a bit nervouslybefore turning to close the door and locking it.

"What's wrong Ray?" she sat up on the bed and stated at me.

"Nothing..." I said and walked over to the bed.

"Is the doctor doing something with your little wigglies" she said making me laugh and causing her to giggle.

"No..." I shook my head and smiled "I didn't give him anything to use..." my face went straight and her lips turned upside down into a frown.

"You're not going to help?" she asked, tears filling her eyes.

"of course I am..." I said and placed my hand on her cheek.

"Then why can't you just give it to them?" she said her voice rising"Why didn't you give it to them?"

I didn't reply to her, instead I leaned towards her lips and pressed mine against hers. She kissed back almost immediately and her hands went to my shoulders. I placed my hands on her side and slowly laid her back onto the bed, not breaking the kiss. I felt her arms wrap around my neck and I pulled away, muttering "maybe because I just want to do this the right way."

She stared at me for a moment and looked me dead in the eyes before nodding and reattaching her lips to mine.

I felt her hands move down to the hem of my shirt and she gently tugged on it, pulling away from it to lift it up and off of me. I suddenly felt self conscious around her and stayed low so she couldn't really see my body. I had gained weight over our break and it hasn't exactly been easy taking it off, but a lot of it was. It seemed like she noticed the nervousness that had seemed to make me freeze and asked "what's wrong, Ray?"

I sighed and pressed my forehead against hers. "I just don't have the same body I used to, you know?"

She frowned and whispered "so...? I don’t either."

"I don't know..." I said with a small laugh.

"Don't be like that..." she said as her hands were placed on my chest. "It shouldn't matter how you or I look. As long as we both love each other. And plus I love how you look." her hands slowly slid down my body. "and I love you..." she whispered and pecked my lips.

"and I love you too..." I said before gulping down the lump in my throat and closing my eyes, the excitement growing in my pants as she fiddled with my belt buckle before successfully taking it off. I pressed my lips to hers as her hands began to work faster on my jeans. I slipped my tongue past her lips as I lifted up her hospital gown and then off of her. I pulled away from her lips and straightened up to look down at her as she began tugging down on my jeans. Her body was bare and naked. She looked just as beautiful as I remembered. The perfect curves in all the right places. My heart began to beat faster when I felt the pressure against my member release.

"You're so beautiful..." I said and leaned back down to kiss her, kicking my pants and boxer briefs off as I did.

"I missed you, Ray..."she said, pulling away from my lips and tilting her head back. I kissed her throat and slowly kissed towards her ear as her hands ran through my hair. "I need you..."

I shivered and placed a hand on her hip as one of her hands moved from my hair to my lower region. She grabbed mymember in her hand and looked between our bodies as my hand moved down to help her guide me into her.

I looked at her and pecked her lips gently before slowly pushing into her a small wince escaping past her lips.

"you ok...?" I asked and saw her nod in response.

"just haven't done this in a while..." she whispered and moved her hand back to my neck and stared up at me.

I rested my forehead on her shoulder and began to move in and out ofher slowly, I breathed in deeply and heard a small whimper of pleasure escaping past her lips. "I love you..." she whispered and turned her head towards me pressing her lips against my ear.

"I love you too, baby. I love you so much..." I said as I turned my head to look at her and kissed her.

__________________________

We stumbled out of the room, laughing and smiling with my arms wrapped around her waist and our bodies pressed together.

"You're amazing." I said and kissed her again as I pressed her against wall.

"Not as amazing as you." she muttered against my lips before pulling away and rubbing her nose against mine.

"So I'm guessing it was natural after all." the doctor laughed from behind us causing us to jump apart.

"Yeah..." I laughed a bit and ran my hand through my hair.

"Well..." the doctor said "Goodluck to the both of you. We'll see you here in 9 months." and with that he walked away.

I looked at Liz and smiled down at her making her smile back "Wanna go see the kids?" she asked.

"Of course..." I smiled and took her hand before leading her out of the hospital.

Message or Rate please :)