Chapter Eleven

Hihi! We're posting again, cause we know we haven't been posting much lately. Sorry if this is kinda short :) 

Please please please comment, cus we wanna know what to improve on :) We're working on Chapter 12 as I'm (XunnyXkies) typing this, so it'll be up very soon! 

Chapter 11

Ever’s POV

I paced in the living room, biting my nails anxiously. It was a habit I had when something bad came up.

“So you mean that you heard Leroy and Whitney say they’re going to attack the pack and take over it with the help of another pack?” Cam asked, pinching the bridge of his nose. I stopped pacing for a second, nodded, then resumed my pacing. “According to the information we have, besides Cheryn and Lianne, Jaxon doesn’t have any close relatives. But Leroy is Jaxon’s 18 times removed cousin, which means he’ll get the pack if Jaxon and his family dies.” Xavier said, scrolling through Leroy’s background information on the Mac. “So he’s planning to kill them all?” I snarled, at the thought of Leroy killing Jaxon I just wanted to go over to the pack house and tear Leroy’s heart out. If he even has one. “Leroy seems to have found his mate. A human named Rina, who is currently also studying in Ripthorn High. And apparently, Rina is a nerd, which means she’s right at the bottom of the social ladder. No doubt Leroy rejected Rina, so if everything goes right for Whitney, Leroy would take over the pack and she would become Luna. I guess that’s the reason Whitney’s fucking Leroy. Thought Leroy might be somewhat related to the Alpha family, he’s scum and the pack knows so he’s not highly regarded. Whitney could do someone much better, but chose Leroy.” Zack said, and I growled. That power hungry, scheming bitch! And Leroy! How could he reject his mate! Not all wolves are lucky enough to meet the other half of their soul how could he! That bastard. Though Rina might be human she will never be able to love someone other than Leroy! That selfish jerk.

“So what are we going to do now? We still haven’t settled anything with the hunters, and now this comes up.” Cam looked at me. “Ever, you’re ruining the carpet.’ Sure enough, the fur had come off from all my pacing and there was now a slight trail across the carpet. I stopped pacing and flopped down onto the couch tapping my foot. “Xavier. Check the background information of Diego and his friends.” I said, and began to bite my nails again. “Woah. All of them are from totally different backgrounds, but all of them have three things in common. One, all of them have hunter blood. Two, none of their families had taken part in hunter business, until three, all their families had been killed by rogue werewolves. They were strangers before, then they found each other and began hunting werewolves.” “So they’re just misunderstanding that not all werewolves are evil?” Zack asked. “Seems like it.” Cam nodded. “Okay. I’ll take care of this.” I said, getting up. “What? And how exactly are you going to do that?” Zack asked incredulously. “I’ll just tell them the truth.” I replied, walking towards the stairs.

“WHAT? Are you crazy? No. They’ll kill you. And-” I cut Cam off. “I think you’re underestimating me. You may be perfect with ammunition (note: guns and such), and Alex might be good and physical fighting, Jet might be good with and handled weapons (note: knives and such), but I can handle all three well, not as good as all of you, but almost as good. And you forgot about my powers.” I spun a lightning ball in my palm, the electric glowing bright, lighting my face in a eerie glow. “Well, forgive me if I worry about my sister. We’re coming with you. No buts.” He said when he saw me opening my mouth to protest. “Fine.” I huffed and went up to my room. Even if I said no he would follow me there anyway. I changed a pair of pale blue jean shorts, a cream long sleeved belly shirt with blood red lips and white vampire teeth in the middle of the shirt. I put on a white leather headband with tiny sharp blue spikes all over it, and black knee high combat boots with sharp steel spikes all over the back of the boots, a black leather bracelet with diamonds arranged neatly all around it, and a plain thick steel ring. Lastly, after grabbing my smallest black wallet, I went downstairs. They were all waiting for me.