Twenty. I'm Not Going To Stop

Start from the beginning

“Niall?” He mumbled and brought his hands up to rub his eyes.

“Yes and I’m hungry.  So get up so we can eat.”  He squinted his eyes open and smiled at me hovering above him.  He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me down onto him.

“I just want to cuddle.” He sulked and placed a kiss on my collar bone.

“Eat now.  Cuddle later.” I replied and used my hands to push up from his grip.

“Promise?” His eyes fully opened now.  I smiled.

“Promise.  Now get up.  You can grab some sweats from the drawer and I’ll meet you down stairs.”  I got up and left the room. 

“Awe.  You did this for me?” He smiled as he saw the kitchen table all set up with food.  I was sitting in my chair at the table and laughed.

“No.  I did this for me because I was hungry.  And you’re here so you are just benefiting from my hunger.”  I smirked and he rolled his eyes and took his seat

After dinner, as I promised, we were back in bed.  It was just about ten and even though I slept for about four hours after getting back home, I was exhausted.

“Oh, shoot.  I have to call the guys.” I said remembering that I told Liam, Zayn and Louis I would call them after the meeting with Jamie.  I also wanted to call Ryan but I wasn’t going to mention that.  “I’ll just go to the living room to call them so that you can sleep.”

“I’m sure they can wait until tomorrow, Ni.  Let’s just go to sleep.”  He wrapped his arms around me to ensure that I wouldn’t be able to get up from the bed.

“No, I think I should really call them.”

“Niall, it’s fine.  You know they won’t care.”  I was certainly not going to win this argument, so I had to come clean.

“Harry, I have to call Ryan.” I look apologetically in his eyes and they soften and so does his grip around my waist.  I stand up from the bed and leave the room with my phone in my hand.   I shut the door behind me and walk downstairs to sit on the sofa. 

“Hey, Ni.” Ryan speaks and I smile.

“Hi.  I miss you.”

“I miss you, too.  How did today go?” He asks, getting right to the point.

“I wanna hear how your week has been so far?  You’re in Florida, right?” I reply.

“Yeah.  I’m in Orlando and my week has been good.  Busy but good.  Haven’t had much time to myself because of writing in any studio management can find and then the shows and all that.  But, yeah.  It’s been alright.  I’ve just finished sound check for the show tonight, so I’m just hanging around back stage in the dressing room, eating dinner right now.”

“I just had dinner, too. Kind of late, I know.  But once I got back to the house, I just fell asleep and woke up around eight.  I’m just about to go to bed again, though.  I just wanted to call you like we planned.”

“I’m glad you did.  It’s good to hear from you.  So, how was it?”

“It was ok, actually.  Jamie really apologized and I forgave him and I can tell he isn’t the same person he once was.”

“That’s good.  I have to admit that I was pretty nervous all day about it and was seriously like ten minutes away from calling you cause I hadn’t heard from you yet, so I got a little worried.”

“Awe, babe.  That’s so sweet.  But I was fine.” I smiled and I could tell he was smiling as well.

“So, anything new with..you know…the Harry situation?” I sighed at his question.  I didn’t really want to talk about Harry during one of the few times I get to talk with Ryan.