Amour vs Kalos - Fight for Love

Start from the beginning

"I want to challenge this champ"

"When I win the league I'll challenge him first"

"He's so cute like his Pokemon"

While the people were chatting away giving compliments and all sorts towards the new champ. The boy was still looking at him who finally went on the stage.

The white clothes women went to the table where a shiny gold trophy with a pokeball on top, grabbed it gently in her bare hands and walks to the new champ, and gave it to him, having a happy and smile expression with his Yellow mouse punching its paw in the air same as it trainer.

The crowd in the area outside was filled with cheers and excitement for the new champ reaction even inside the Pokemon centre.

The boy looked on to see the new champ lifting it's trophy to the people.
He gave a small 'huff' and looked straight away from the tv to a empty space on table.

"I could beat him" he thought.

Then suddenly from his glance. A another women walked up the stage and walked towards the trainer. There was a strong feeling inside the boy which he didn't know what it was until he turned around to face the Tv and his expression went from neutral to a shocker and hurt face.

On the screen of the news, a girl with a honey blond hair grabs a hold on the new champ face, placing and hold on the Z mark-cheeks and leaned in as they kiss. The new champ kissed back and put his arm around her waist while the women place hers around his neck deepening  the kiss. There was 'Whoos' and loud cheers from the crowd. Even inside the Pokemon centre where people were giving out compliment. Girls were squealing at the couple kissing in the news on tv.

"Awe they look like cute couple"

"Now that's cannon"

"My favourite OTP!"

However there was one who did not support this couple. That was the same boy sitting down in the chair, a feeling of jealousy and hurt swelled up inside, his chest felt heavy like a bus dropped down on him to hell. His breathing was hard and deep watching on the scene, the expression wasn't happy like the rest but yet jealous, angry and pain Seeing the new champ kissing that honey blond girl. His hand turned quick into fist as knuckles turned to White showing above the skin and his teeth was gritted in anger still watching the two kissing.

"What's, what's he doing....with....her" he thought, not to get the attention from his surrounding. Inside his mind there was anger and frustration question. Soon the couple detached from the Kiss and formed smiles across their faces like they loved it.

The boy had enough and stood straight and starts to walks away from scene, couple and tv by pushing past random trainers and performers shoving them to aside making his way towards the exit.

The door slid open for him to exit the Pokemon centre. When coming out he took out one Pokemon from his waistline belt and throws it up in the air with a flying red bird coming out before a blue light formed around as it comes out from the Pokemon.

The boy walks towards the big bird and pets on the fur giving out a cute cooed towards its trainer. He walks to side of the bird and jumps up, sitting down comfortably on the back bird not letting his hand grip get loose to make him fall.