Part 30

Neji and Waiter boy are tied, it's then Gaara and Sasuke who are also tied and then Naruto and Shikamaru who are also tied. Comment who u ship her with. It can also be the Akatsuki.

Miku was resting in the bath house, no clothes on; yes she had her mask on though. Her arms were resting against the boarder of the bath and her head was leaned back. 

"You're just spying on girls!" Naruto yelled from the other side, Miku heard this and blushed majorly.  In a swift motion she grabbed her towel and flung a kunai. It whizzed right past Pervy sage's face, she jumped over to the mens bath where she saw Naruto yelling at the old man, who in return just stare at the naked woman.

"Hey old man," Miku said, pervy sage turned around. 

"I'm not ol-ohohoooo," he said with hearts in his eyes.  Miku's hair was wet and she had a damp towel loosely around her, her hair perfectly framed her figure. 

"Don't spy on women, it's bad and if I catch you again I'll kick your ass," she said.  He had hearts in his eyes and was nodding like a lost puppy dog. Naruto passed out from a nose bleed. She  nodded and left. As I went back into the womens change room an eagle circled over her,  she sighed.

*Timeskip* 

All the sensei's from the different teams that particpated in the chunin exams were there. . .Including Orochimaru. 

"Sorry I'm late," Miku said barging in. 

"Who're you?!" Baki asked sternly, Miku gazed at him and shrugged. 

"What do ya need old man?" Miku asked as she walked up to the group in the isolated grey room. 

"Miku, now that you are finally here. I want you to keep an eye out for Orochimaru." The hokage said.

"Uhm. . .Who?" Miku asked completely confused.  The old man sighed. 

"Never mind, I'll assign that to someone else. Miku I want you to go with Baki and keep an eye on the Sand Siblings." The Hokage decided. 

"Boiii!" Miku said sighing. "I have to train my new recruits."

"You're not training them," the Hokage said sternly. 

"What, why? Oh wait, yeaahhhhhh sorry about him, he was annoying me so I agreed to that." Miku said sheepishly. 

"Why would you assign a little girl something as important as that?!" Baki yelled.

"She is the captain of the anbu," the Hokage replied, with this Orochimaru's eyes twinkled and he looked over at Miku hungrily. 

"I need to see a display of her abilities," Baki argued. 

"I agree, not just anyone can handle the Sand Siblings." Another sand sensei agreed. Sighing the Hokage pressed a button and a wall came down, inside was an arena. 

"So who would like to fight Miku?" He asked, no one raised their hand. Sweat dropping he turned to another ninja. 

"Call Kakashi Hatake." He said, within minutes Miku's father was there reading his book.   Miku was doing the same.

"What do you need lord Hokage?" He asked lazily. 

"It's the Copy Cat Ninja," they gasped. 

"Fight your daughter," old man said. Kakashi glanced at his daughter. 

"I won't go easy on you," he said. 

"Same," Miku said as she was sitting on the rail reading a book, she licked her thumb and flipped the page.   Kakashi jumped down to the arena, while Miku was still reading.  She sighed and put her book away.  "I'm actually curious to see how this will go." She stated looking at the hokage, he smirked and nodded.  She leaned back and fell off the railing backwards. All the jonin gasped and went to the railing to see if she was alright.  There was dirt flying everywhere and there stood Miku completely unharmed ready to fight. 

"Start!" The hokage yelled.