Part 28

The whole trip back they didn't bother talking to Miku; they new she was pissed. The aura she was giving off was scary. Once they finally reached the gates they sighed in relief. 

"I'll report the mission." Bear said, everyone nodded and went their separate ways.  They came back right as the genins started training, Miku went to go find her dad. 

"Miku!" Neji yelled, she turned around. 

"Oh hey Neji," she replied. They started walking.

"Want to get some BBQ?" He asked. 

"Sure," she replied, as they walked to the BBQ place it was silent. 

"I heard what happened," Neji said breaking the silence. 

"Oh," Miku said. 

"They can't have you're mine," he muttered.

"Sorry? What did you say?" Miku asked. 

"Oh, that it was wrong." He swiftly lied. 

"Oh, yea it was." Miku muttered darkly. "Anyways, did you pass?"

"Of course. Why did you not expect me to?" Neji asked. 

"Nope," she replied. He anime fell. 

"Who are you versing?" She asked. Neji got off the ground wiping the dirt off of him. 

"Naruto," he said rolling his eyes. He glanced over at Miku. "Are you going to come watch me win?" 

"Nope," he sulked internally. "I'm going to watch Naruto win." He anime fell again, tears coming out of his eyes. 

"Why do you think that idiot will win?" He said angrily curling his fist into a ball. 

"Because he's on my team and my team is strong." Miku stated, he growled and got up. Grabbing her hand they went into the restaurant and sat down.  

"Well, I'm going to win. It's my destiny," he said. 

"OOOoooh, destiny" Miku muttered, she grabbed the dango stick she was holding and turned around. 

"Where did you get that?" He asked. 

"I found it on a table on the way to this seat." Miku muttered her face as big as a chipmunk.  Neji chuckled.

"You're so cute," he said. Miku stopped chewing and looked at the now blushing Neji. She leaned over the table making his fave go 50 shades of red. 

"Thanks, your not so bad yourself." She said and leaned back. Neji let out a breathe he didn't know he was holding. 

'It's also my destiny to be with you,' he thought. 

"What will it be?" A waiter asked. He had black hair and bright blue eyes.  He knew he had a lot of fan girls and simply ignored them.

  He knew he had a lot of fan girls and simply ignored them

Miku glanced up at him and then back at her menu. 

'She's probably blushing and pretending to look.' He thought. 

"I want a medium rare steak please," she said. He nodded and wrote it down, it was then he noticed Neji. 

"And you?" He asked. 

"I'll have some rice." He said coldly. 

"Wow, you're so rude Neji. At least say please," Miku muttered.  A light bulb suddenly appeared on Neji's head. 

"Wait! Did the two princes do anything to you?! I mean they saw you without a mask and all an-" Neji began to say. 

"Hey Miku," Cat, bear and them said. She sweat dropped. 

"I never knew you had a boyfriend," Bear said. 

"Such a shame, I was going to ask this beauty out too." Cat said. 

"W-we're not together," Neji stuttered. 

"Hey waiter, I'll have some steak." Bear said the rest nodded as they sat and joined Miku. He nodded and walked off. 

"And I thought I was good looking, she has guys hanging off of her. What is it about her?" He whispered.  He came back with their steak and rice, he was in the distance where he could hear them.

"Captain, remember those two guys you trained?" Fox asked. 

"Yea, the ones who kept annoying the hell out of me" she asked. 

"Yea well, their strong and challenge you to a fight." Frog interrupted.  "The fight's at sundown."

"I decline," Miku said. 

"W-What?" Cat asked stunned. 

"Well, I'm in a bad mood today. I might accidentally kill them." Miku stated. 

"Enjoy," the waiter said putting their food down. 

"Thank you," Miku said. 

"Please, I wanna see you fight." Cat whined. 

"Same." Neji said speaking up. 

"We'll intervene if you lose control." Fox said. Sighing Miku agreed. 

"Where's the fight?" She asked. 

"Training ground 7." He stated. The waiter smirked, I'll definitely go. I'm a good fighter myself, it might be worth my while.

Who do you guys ship her with? I'm adding so much characters IDK Who. I personally think Neji or this black headed waiter. Comment who you think, each comment = one vote.