Part 6

Our team was about to board the boat, me being me I decided to go in last. . .Only to see there was no room for me. I sweat dropped. 

"I can swim?" I suggested, dad and the rower seat dropped. 

"You're going to have to sit on someone," the rower said. 

"I can walk on the water," I suggested, like hell I'm going to sit on someone. Dads a perv, Sasuke's a duckbutt, Naruto's Naruto, Sakura hell no, Tazuna I'd rather die. 

"You can sit on me," dad said. I mean it can't be that bad, I can read my favorite book with him. . But what if he gets a boner while I'm sitting on him, talk about awkward. 

"No thanks," I said looking at him, dad pouted. 

"Suit yourself," he muttered. Now either Sasuke, Sakura or Naruto. All bad options, I glanced at Naruto he was drooling and muttering about ramen, Sakura was fangirling over Sasuke and Sasuke was sitting peacefully glaring. Now who to chose? Idiot, fangirl or duckbutt. . .I'll go with duckbutt. 

"Sasuke," I said. 

"Hm," he replied. 

"Help me onto the boat," I instructed, he helped me on and I sat on him. When I leaned against his chest I could feel his heart beating really fast. . .And Sakura fuming.

"Miku get off Sasuke-kun!" Sakura screetched. 

"Shut up, we're leaving now." The rower said as he started to paddle off. 

"What're you doing?" Sasuke whispered in my ear. 

"Sitting on you," I whispered back.

"I knew you were a fangirl," he muttered. 

"I'm not a fangirl of yours duckbutt, I don't wanna sit on Naruto. . . I mean look at him," I whispered, he was drooling and then stopped picked his nose shrugged and flicked it into the water. "Not Sakura," I said. 

"Why not your dad?" Sasuke asked, I looked at him and blushed under my mask.  I leaned into his ear. 

"Because he reads pervy books. . .What if he gets a boner while I'm sitting on him?" I whispered. I looked at Sasuke's face, it was beat red. He snapped his head towards the water. 

"Hn," he said. 

"Awe duckbutt is blushing," I cooed. I pinched his cheeks. "How cute."

"DON'T TOUCH MY SASUKE-KUN!!!" Sakura screetched, I bonked her on the head and she passed out. 

"She's much better unconscious," I stated to everyone who was looking at me.