Part 19

As Ibiki was explaining what to do, I was scanning over all the candidates. One caught my eye, he had beautiful long brown hair, he had Byakugan, he looked a little cocky. I guess he felt my gaze on him because he turned and looked at me, underneath my mask I was blushing. I winked at him and turned back to Ibiki who had just finished his speech.  I jumped off the desk I was sitting on and looked at the candidates. 

"Good luck," I giggled giving them a close eyed smile.  "Oh and for those who know me," I said looking particularly at Naruto, Sasuke and Sakura. "Don't think that just because I'm a proctor, it means I'm going to help you." I gave Sasuke the look and he immediately knew what I was planning. He smirked. 

"We don't need your help," he said smirking. Sakura then caught on. 

"Yea, we don't." Sakura added in smirking. 

"What?! What?! Believe it! We don't need your help Miku!" Naruto said copying Sasuke and Sakura. I internally sweat dropped he had no clue what we were planning. 'Oblivious as always.' I thought. I grabbed a paper from Ibiki and scanned it, I answered the questions in my head easily. I then grabbed a pencil and laid on the desk, everyone just stare at me. I had my feet up in the air, swinging them back and forth as I finished the questions and drew on the back.