Part 11

I was sitting in dads room waiting for him to wake up after we had supper, I was laying on the floor beside him my head on his chest. 

"Dad, please wake up," I whispered, no one except him knew of my very soft side. I act cool all the time and sarcastic, and don't get me I am; but I am still just a girl. I want to find love someday, laugh and have friends I can rely on. 

"Miku," Sakura yelled through the door while knocking. I opened the door only to come face to face with Sakura. 

"Yea?" I asked casually. 

"Come," she replied as she grabbed my arm and dragged me across the house. We ended up in her room; which I remind you she has all to herself.  She opened the door and closed it. "Who do you like?"

"Sasuke, Naruto, you, dad, Uncle-" I began. 

"No, as a crush." Sakura interrupted. 

"Crush?" I asked, she nodded. "No one." 

"Really?" She asked questionably. 

"Well, I don't really know anyone. Oh and between me and you Sakura," I started off. I blushed under my mask. "I ship you and Sasuke."  She screamed. 

"Really?!" She yelled. 

"Yea, you two would be cute together. Although I think you're out of his league, I support you and you're crush on him." I said. She blushed. 

"From now on you're my bestfriend," Sakura smiled. I smiled under my mask. 

"I'd love to be," I replied. Just then Naruto burst through the door and face planted on the floor. He looked up. 

"I heard a scream and came as soon as I could believe it!" Naruto yelled. 

"Hn," Sasuke agreed. For the first time in a long time I let out a full hearted genuine laugh.  Everyone was looking at me like I was crazy, I was laughing so hard I fell on the floor.  Apperently my laughing was contagious because Naruto laughed a little while Sakura smiled and giggled. I even saw Sasuke crack a smile.