Bases

Mon-El's POV
As I walked towards the elevator completely in a daze of what just happened I noticed a small danty figure waiting by the elevator. Eve. I looked around looking for a stair case or some secluded window so I didnt have to be near her. As the elevator dinged I saw Eve was distracted and rushed to the elevator closing it just as she looked up in shock. I couldn't stop thinking about the kiss Kara had given me, I loved her soft sweet taste I love her. I gasp realizing what had just ran through my mind. Do I really love her. I kept questioning myself as I walked along the street. I didn't realize I had stopped at one point standing in the middle of the side walk like an idiot. I was woken out of my thoughts when a group of young adults ran in to my back almost knocking me over. "Hey watch where your going" the tallest male yelled to me as they walked along. I started to quickly walk along towards the deo. About half way there there was no one around so I decided to speed the rest of the way. When I got there I quickly jump to the balcony walking inside with a smile. I walked in an noticed the deo was unusually empty. So I decided to call Kara and see if something happened. Nothing had  but J'onn had given everyone the day off then she offered for me to come over, I quickly said yes and went to get ready. I took a shower and got dressed in comfy clothes then went back out the balcony and went towards Kara's place. I decided to jump my way there. I was coming up to her apartment when I saw her inside sitting on the couch crying. I started to panic wondering whats wrong and sped there going through her balcony door. "Kara what's wrong what happended" I asked rushing to her and enveloping her in my arms. "I couldn't save the puppy" she sobbed. "I'm sorry what's a,eh, puppy?" I asked looking down at her. She chuckled "its a pet like a companion that obeys you basically" she said. "Oh well what happened?" I asked still worried. "Before you got here there was a home robbery and the puppy had gotten let out of the house. Then the family came home and the little girl saw her puppy in the street and one of the robbers was heading full speed in the truck towards. And I wasn't fast enough the robber ran it over and then I stopped the truck." she said calming down a little. "Oh I'm sorry Kara I wish I was there I could've helped" I said pulling her tighter against me. Having her against me, with me, just felt right, like amazing. I thought while I kissed her head.