She Means Nothing

Mon-El's POV
As I walked towards Kara's office trying to avoid eye contact with Eve she jumped in front of me. "Hey, remember me" she said while playing with the hem of my shirt. "Yes, and hello again Eve I said pushing past her towards Kara's office only to be grabbed by the groin. "What's wrong don't you still want me" she asked as she stroked me. But I was still soft in her hand no one had been able to get me going since me an Kara's kiss. "No, as a matter of fact, I don't now if you'll excuse me I was ju..." I said taking her hand off me and turning to find a very dissapointed Kara in the door way of her office. "Kara" I said chasing her in to the office leaving a shocked Eve alone. As I entered the sound proof closed off office and closed and locked the door behind me I used my super vision to search for Kara in the dark.
"Kara please come out" I whispered as she dodge my sight. "Why should I" I hear her growl in to my ear making me shiver. But before I could do anything more though she was across the room. "What were you doing with her" she questioned me before sitting down behind her desk and motioning for me to do the same. As I sat down she said "I asked you a question now please anwer it honestly". We sat in chairs across from each other staring in to each others eyes in the dark. "She was trying to seduce me I swear I had nothing to do with it" I pleaded. After a few seconds of awkward silence I asked "do you believe me" the words exited my lips weakly. "Yes, I mean you were pulling away from her" she said clocking the lights. "But I have to get to work now, could you leave"she said in a slightly harsh voice that felt like a slap. "Yes, well I'll see you later then" I said as I opened the door. "Oh and Mon-El, just one more thing" she said as I looked over I jumped a little to how close she was but soon was to distracted as her lips smashed in to mine. "Mmh" I said as she pulled away. "I like you, a lot too" she said as she shoved a bewildered me out of her office.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Hope you guys liked the ending, and yes this was the ending but I'm willing to write more if you want just leave a comment down below if you want more chapters. And if your looking for more karamel fanfic I have another story a much more sexier story than this one so please go check it out and see what you think.😘