What Happend

Kara's POV
As Mon-El stroked my cheek and  I couldn't help but notice the touch seemed so familar, then it hit me. "You remember"  I gasped as I looked at him with shocked eyes, then the door opened. "You guys shouldn't fi..." my sister stopped in her tracks as she saw us. We quickly super sped away from each other. "We weren't" I said firmly to my shocked sister while walking out before blushing. "What the hell was that"?Alex said walking after me. "I already told you it was nothing" I said to my sister, still walking away from her. "Oh, it was definitely something" she said, grabbing my arm. "No it wasn't, I was just crying and he was just comforting me, that's all, Alex" I said pulling my arm out of her hand. "Are you sure" she said looking me straight in the eyes. "Yes, I'm sure" I said before flying away.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mon-El's POV
As Kara said those words, I knew I was nothing more than a friend to her. In a fit of rage I threw the bottle of whiskey against the wall causing glass and alcohol to go everywhere then stormed out the door jumping of the balcony that Kara had just flown from and ran out of the city.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
1 hour later
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
As I sat on a building being back in the city now. All I could think about was Kara, how I had just screwed up our friendship so much more.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Kara's POV
As I sat in my room hunched over feeling like my heart would explode at any second. I layed back closing my eyes trying to fall asleep. After a few minutes  I did.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Sorry for such a short chapter, its Christmas and I didn't have much time to write. 😘