When She Got Back

Mon-El's POV
As I sat in the alien bar drinking cups of beer and whiskey I heard a familiar voice behind me. It had been a little more than a week since he had heard the voice of the Angel behind him. "M..Mon-El,... is that you" an angels voice said from behind me. "KARA, YOU'RE BACK" I said loud enough for a couple people to look at me. As I threw my arms around Kara's waist pulling her in to a tight hug while jumping off the bar stool. "Yup, your drunk. Just like Alex said you would be" the angel said as she shrugged away from me. "Come on let's get you out of here" the angel said while leading me to the door.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Kara's POV
As I threw a limp giggling Mon-El over my shoulder quickly flying to my balcony and setting him down. As soon as I set him down he looked funny, "oh god, I'm gonna be sick" he said rushing to the edge of the balcony and profusely vomiting over the rail then turning to me. "Oh god" he said before falling to the ground and passing out. I quickly laid him in my guest bedroom bed and made some coffee while he slept. <><><><><><><><><><><><>
2 hours later
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
I heard a groan from the bedroom so I quickly grabbed the cup of coffee using my heat vision to heat it up and rushed in to the spare room with coffee and tylonol in hand. "Are you okay"? Kara said trying to push the thought of their kiss out of her mind and failing. "I'm fine" Mon-El said with bitterness in his voice while snatching the coffee and tylonol from my hand and then quickly finishing both. "You know I can take care of myself" Mon-El spat out as he hopped out of the bed and headed towards the smell of more coffee. "Gosh I was just trying to help" I countered following him in to the kitchen. "Well I don't need your help, Kara" he said bitterly. "Fine then" I said walking out of the room to get my shoes on. "Bye" I heard him say before he jumped from my balcony. "Bye" I said back knowing he would hear me with his superhearing.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Mon-El's POV
As I jumped from the balcony of Kara's apartment, I sped towards the bar, needing to get as far away as possible from her. All I could think about while in her presence was the kiss, how I had felt her breath on my face and tasted tears mixed in with her own taste and how every time I looked at her I wanted to do it again so so badly. So I didn't make eye contact, I avoided touching her, and as soon as she was our of sight, I ran like the coward I am. I was so angry with her and myself. How she had pretended to not remember the kiss probably because she didnt even mean for it to ever happen and never wanted it to happen again. So I drank and drank but no matter how much alcohol I swallowed the desire for her never went away. I never hooked up with girls anymore sure I flirted with them but they would never compare to Kara, EVER. Its like a domesticated baby tiger once they get a taste of blood there's no sense in keeping them they'll always want more of it, and if I was the baby tiger Kara was the intoxicating blood that poisoned me. I snapped out of my thoughts as I entered the bar only to see a brunette girl sitting alone in the corner without a drink only a sad look.
<><><><><><><><><><><><>
Who do you think the brunette is, tell me in the comments.😘