[sixteen]

"This will stain, I'm gonna cry." Jimin whined as he looked at the ice cream stains on his shorts. He pouted. Why am I so clumsy. He whispered to himself.

Jungkook just laughed while looking at the pouting Jimin. "No, Jimin. That won't stain, it's just ice cream for christ sake." He teased Jimin. Jimin just glared at him that instead of being scared, Jungkook just laughed at how adorable he looked.

They are currently walking on the sidewalk while holding the handles of their bike with their both hands. Tired? Probably. But, that doesn't worry them right now. What matters is that they are with each other, cherishing every moment they could get since no one knows when will this thing lasts. They just want to be with each other for longer, hoping the day wouldn't end yet. But that just won't happen. No things are permanent.

The sun already sets. So, the street light are starting to light up to illuminate the wide roads. The dark purple skies are the only thing you could see above. No stars. Probably because it was kind of windy at the moment, making some fluffy clouds covered up the skies.

It was silent, only the sound of their footsteps and the creak of the bicycle wheels echoed the area. No one dared to talk since both of them are tired at the fun things they did a while ago. For some other people, it would just be a waste of energy. But, for Jimin and Jungkook, it worth the waste, as long as they're happy.

They arrived at the bicycle rental house and entered to return the bikes they rented at the late morning.

"Good evening, sir. We're here to return the bikes." Jungkook greeted the owner of the shop with a smile as they pointed the bikes they're holding.

"Oh, it's you. Just put it there, I will return it later-" the owner said but Jimin stopped him from talking and extended his hand like he was stoppijg something.

"Oh, no, sir. We will just place it properly since we're the ones who rented this." He said as he returned the bike to its proper place. Jungkook looked at Jimin and smiled at his generosity. He then followed and returned his bike beside where Jimin parked his.

The owner of the rental house just smiled at them, "Thank you very much. And by the way, here is your ID, sir." He said and went closer to Jungkook and gave his ID to him.

"Thanks." Jungkook replied as he grabbed the ID and placed it back inside his wallet. He smiled and looked at Jimin, before looking back at the owner again.

"We will be going now, sir. My boyfriend here is already tired." He suddenly said to the owner.

Jimin was shocked and widened his eyes at what Jungkook uttered. What did he just said? He thought to himself.

"My boyfriend here is already tired."

"Boyfriend."

The words kept on repeating inside Jimin's mind, but as soon as he realized what Jungkook said, his face slowly turned to flames. He gulped and looked down for them to not be able to see his blushing face, and luckily for him, it was already dark.

The owner just widened his eyes at what Jungkook just said but slowly, he smiled at them, "You guys looked good together." He said making Jungkook grinned and Jimin blushed even more.

"We will be going now." Jungkook repeated and held Jimin's hands tight.

The owner nodded, "Sure. Be careful on your way." He said as he bid goodbye.