[one]

"I was thinking about the first time I ever saw you," he said, "and how after that couldn't forget you. I wanted to, but I couldn't stop myself. I forced Hodge to let me be the one who came to find you and bring you back to the Institue. And even back then, in that stupid coffee shop, when I saw you sitting on that couch with Simon, even then that felt wrong to me-- I should have been the one sitting with you. The one who made you laugh like that. I couldn't get rid of that feeling. That it should have been me. And the more I knew you, the more I felt it--it had never been like that for me before. I'd always wanted a girl and then gotten to know her and---"

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Jimin stopped from reading his book when he heard a sudden knock on his bedroom door. Jimin did not expect some visitors today so he thought who could it be.

Jimin closed his book and placed it his fluffy white pillow and stood up from lying on his bed. He puts on his furry bedroom slippers and looked himself in the mirror. Jimin fixed his eyeglasses before walking into his bedroom door.

Jimin twisted the door knob and opened the door making a short creak. After Jimin opened his door, he got surprised to see his cousin standing outside his bedroom.

"Chanyeol? What are you doing here?" Jimin asked Chanyeol, who looked so fine with his outfit.

But, instead of answering his question, Chanyeol pushed Jimin lightly and opened the door widely

But, instead of answering his question, Chanyeol pushed Jimin lightly and opened the door widely. Chanyeol walked into l Jimin's bed and stopped for a bit. Jimin followed Chanyeol, confused about what he's gonna do. Chanyeol then walked into Jimin's closet and scanned every clothes he could find.

"What are you doing?" Jimin asked after he followed Chanyeol.

"Looking for a pussy poppin' outfit." Chanyeol just casually said, still continued to scan every corner of Jimin's closet.

"What? You're not yet contented about your outfit?" Jimin said raising his eyebrows and crossed his both arms and looked at Chanyeol from head to toe.

"Nuh uh, bitch. Not for me, but for that fat ass you got there. Now move and wear this shit because we are going somewhere." Chanyeol said to Jimin and hand him the clothes he find.