October 2020 (3)

~Archer~

"Good morning handsome", I said to my handsome husband who was sprawled on the bed, eyes closed. It was a little after 8 in the morning.

"Go away!"

"Cuddlybear?" I said.

"Are you dying?"

"If you don't get up you'll be the one dying", I warned.

Felix moved his body on the bed and turned to face me. He lay on his side and his eyes opened. He kept them narrowed lazily.

"What is more important than my sleep?" he asked.

"We are going house viewing!" I shrieked. "Reckon third time's the charm?"

"I reckon I need more sleep".

I hmphed and grabbed a pillow. It landed on Felix's face hard. Given that it was a soft pillow, it didn't do much damage, but it got his attention.

"What's that for?" he asked pointing his arm in no particular direction. I wasn't sure if he was trying to stop a further pillow attack or was just stretching his arm.

I shrugged. "Helping get rid of your hangover".

He groaned. "Can't we postpone?"

"No! We are going and that's it", I said.

Felix turned to lie face up on the bed and pulled up his knees under the sheets. His hands went underneath his head. I took the opportunity to climb onto him, straddling him. Immediately, his lips curled into a smug smile. Of course he thought I was going to pleasure him. I was heading towards a totally different route.

I leaned over and buried myself in his neck, kissing and licking. I could feel he was getting turned on by the way his body was moving in tune with my lips. My fingers travelled slowly towards the side of his abdomen, just a little above his hip bone. I stroked slightly, barely touching him. It was akin to a feather been drawn across that part, and it did exactly what I wanted. Felix tensed and squirmed and tried not to laugh.

A giggle escaped and he tried to move my hand away from him.

"Stop tickling me!" he said amidst laughter.

"You'll get out of bed?"

"Yes! Just...stop!"

I stopped my movements, and couldn't help but laugh too.

"You are evil", Felix said.

I shrugged and got off him. He got out of bed too.

"Wanna shower with me?" he asked.

I shook my head slowly, emphasizing my answer. I knew showering with Felix would end with us in bed. He'd say one more round and I'd oblige. I'd want to cuddle afterwards and he'd be all too happy to lie there with me. At some point I'd want to have sex again and I'd yet to see the day Felix said no to me.

"Go on. I'll make breakfast and call Tony to make sure we have the right time", I said.

Felix pouted, but I wasn't falling for it. I waved him bye and walked to the kitchen.

About two hours later we made the drive to the Brentwood neighborhood on the Westside of Los Angeles. It was an affluent neighborhood.

It was where the third house we were seeing since we decided to buy a house was located. I was already taken with the neighborhood; it was clean, safe and peaceful.

"I think this is it", I said to Felix as I stopped before a stunning contemporary two-storey house that looked like it came out of Florida.

"It looks more beautiful seeing it in person", he commented.