37.

6 Months Later...

Time had run right past me ever since that winter day in December when Harry sang to me on my front porch. It was hard to think that it was only 6 months ago when it felt like just yesterday.

To be sitting here at graduation listening to the speeches about us all moving onto greater things made a nostalgic vibe. I was going to miss everything that came with high school. All the pranks that turned out to be more then just pranks. Those pranks made memories and the memories turned into a relationship I wouldn't have even imagined.

It was time to move on now, to move on from high school, Gigi. Just as this chapter closed a new one would open, and although I hated saying goodbye I believed that this new chapter would be even better then the last. College life was still ahead even though a few months ago I didn't even see that was possible.

Interrupting my thoughts the buzz of everyone's phone vibrated as if on cue. Looking down at my lap I saw a post from Gigi.

To all of my fellow Senior graduates at North High, we made it. Through all the drama and low lows, we made it. As we walk down the isle today we will all remember our high school experience, it's something unforgettable. As well all go our separate ways I would like to bid a farewell.... Well not quite, as our elite society moves onto college so do we all. This is just a whole new beginning and I can't wait to see what lays ahead for our little group of the elite! See you all next years!

xoxo, Gigi

Looking back up I shook my head at the final blast of the year. I guess the mystery of Gigi wouldn't be solved... she is the schools greatest unsolved mystery.

+

"I'm so proud of you!" My mother wrapped her arms around me as if did the same meeting her outside the school where graduates and their parents busily snapped pictures to capture the moment. My family was no different as I got a picture with all my family members in various poses.

"I'm proud of you my little Ken doll." My dad squeezed me tightly causing me to cough from the constricting hug he felt to me.

"Thanks dad." I tried to squeeze back but was unsuccessful in doing so since didn't have quiet the strength my father had.

"Ken!" Blair shouted making a full sprint to me. Practically running into me we both hugged each other while my mom snapped pictures of us candidly.

"So are you ready to blow this popsicle stand?" Blair held me to arms to my side as I saw Louis, Harry, Liam and, Niall approach Blair and I.

"As ready as I'll ever be!" I excitedly jumping thinking about what laid ahead.

"You promise you will call us every night?" My mom asked me making sure I abided to my promises of keeping in contact with my parents.

"I promise you." I went to hug both my parents goodbye and try to tell them that I would be back in two weeks time. "Bye!" I waved to my family that waved back.

"I call the aux chord!" Niall raised his hand as we all walked away from the building that housed millions of memories.

"Race you for it!" Liam challenges going in a full out dash across the parking lot until we found Louis' car fully loaded with everyone's belongings for hr two week road trip we were all about to embark on.

"Can you believe we are graduated?" I asked Harry as our hands intertwined together walking toward the car. It was weird to think we wouldn't be coming back to this place at the end of the summer.

"It's kind of a weird feeling." Harry admitted, "But I guess that means it's time to make new memories somewhere else."

"I guess so." I smiled leaning my head on his shoulder as we walked toward the car to go on yet another great adventure with all kinds of memories just waiting to be remembered later on.

N. We have finally reached the end my darlings! I had been working on this story all Senior year! But like Senior year has its end so does my story, I hope you all enjoyed and if you did maybe you can stick around and I'll see you in my other stories to come:)