6.

Knocking on the side of the open door I waved one hand giving a smile without my teeth. The women with black hair that tied into a ponytail snapped her head up at the sound.

"They called me down here?" I said to her looking as she stood up from her chair behind her desk gesturing to an open seat in front of her desk.

"Yes! Kendall! Have a seat." She greeted granting me entry into her medium sized office that was plastered with family photos and images of places she has been. I looked all around not focusing on one particular picture but rather glancing at all of them.

"So how is your school work coming? Senior year isn't too bad is it?" Mrs. Jameson asked scooting her chair more into her desk to get a closer view of me.

"It's fine, look I have stuff I'm missing in class; am I in trouble or-" I began to question but was cut off with Mrs. Jameson shaking her head.

"No,no, no, no,no! I just want to talk about the video circulating around the school of you and your mother." She started in making me want to roll my eyes internally. "How did it get on their in the first place?"

This was an obvious question and it all the more bothered me that she was pretending to be so oblivious to all this. Every teacher and student knew how to send in information to Gigi, her asking me this only made me irritated.

"Someone sent it in anonymously." I say in short crossing my arms over my chest and sighing.

"Do you know who could have done that? Any of your friends that would do that?" She was fishing for answers and hoping that in the five minutes I have talked to her I would feel comfortable and open up to her.

"Of course I know who did it and no it's none of my friends. Look I don't need any guidance on this issue, this will all wash over by tomorrow." I was getting more and more irritated by the second with these aiming questions. I didn't like that she was assuming this was done by my friends. None of them would expose each other, we both all equally hated Gigi.

"You know who did this? Who did this Kendall? This is a serious offense for cyber bullying-" I stopped her there knowing that she was making a bigger deal out of this then it needed to be. This would all blow over if not tomorrow the next day, no one cares about what happened days ago.

"Look Mrs. Jameson, this isn't a big deal to me and it shouldn't be to you either. I'm not crying over someone posting a video of me, I have been all over this site since I was a freshman. I don't care about this." I shifted in my seat, getting in a position to where I could stand up out of the chair that was not all that comfortable.

"Kendall please sit down. I'm only here to help you." Mrs. Jameson's gaze moved when I stood up and slung my backpack back over my shoulder.

"No, you only want to pry into my personal life and I like the word says; I would like to keep that personal. I have class." I turned away hearing her interject after I took one step towards the door.

"Kendall, you need to talk to me, this person needs to understand that cyber bullying is not tolerated at this school." I sighed turning back around to face her once again feeling like again I was about to repeat myself.

"I don't HAVE to do anything. I don't HAVE to talk to anyone. Like I said before and I will repeat myself once again, I don't care about this and neither should you." I turned back to the exit of the room and found myself walking quick enough for my hair to move in the breeze I was creating.

"Kendall!" Mrs. Jameson called after before I shut the front desk door and walked back to class. I didn't understand why my counselor was so passionate about something that I truly didn't care about. Was the argument between my mother and I embarrassing due to the circumstances, yes. Being caught shirtless was also on the list of being uncomfortable but things like this happened all the time. My friend groups drama was posted all over this website and now I have learned to accept it, to move on.