5.

Spotted: Kendall Ramsey clad in her bra after a risqué game of spin the bottle. Sources say the little get together ended in shambles when Mrs. Ramsey crashed the party. Poor K, her mother must have woken the whole neighborhood after finding her in none other then Lou's backyard with all our other favorite people, H, L, N, and B! Too bad it ended too soon in a heated argument between K and her mom!

Xoxo Gigi

"That's great." I sighed looking through the feed of Gigi's site. Pictures of my mother and I covered the home page of the news headlines. There was also a link to a video were the entire argument was recorded which was sent in from non other then Kayla.

"Who recorded the video?" Blair asked pulling into the school parking lot where other students piled in as well.

"It had to be Kayla. I saw her on her phone last night when she was in the front seat of the car." I accused knowing that I was almost positive that Kayla sent in those photos and video.

"Why would Kayla send in an anonymous video like that? If your mom found out she would go mental!" Blair commented putting the car into park and leaning back into the seat.

"Because Kayla will stop at nothing to make me look bad. I swear that's her life mission to make me out to look like I'm some reckless mess in people's eyes, especially my parents!" I ran my fingers through my straightened hair that had taken me longer this morning to do. I was lagging behind from being tired due to last nights explosive argument.

I had thrown on a pair of light washed jeans I found on my floor and a black and white stripped crop top that I also found laying on my floor. I had tied a red and black flannel around my waist as well just incase I got cold in class since our school had no concept of the word heater.

"Why? What did you ever do to her?" Blair followed up asking me about Kayla's motives. I had no answer to that because I had never asked her, Kayla had been this way ever since she was 12 years old. Still now at the age of 15, Kayla still seemed to have it after me.

"I have no clue! She's just a dumb bitch." I shook my head opening up the car down and stood up slinging my backpack over my shoulders.

Walking up into the school with Blair chatting about nonsense eyes spotlighted me. Everyone's eyes glued to me like I was Taylor Swift walking the red carpet. The expressions of everyone varying from looking disgusted, smirking, and or giggling among their friends.

"Nice rack Ramsey!" A male voice spoke out among the crowd Blair and I were pushing past.

"Hey Kendall! Put some clothes on would ya?"

"Kendall, I'm single and ready to mingle!"

"Kendall! You should hit me up sometime!"

All these voices fired comments at me while I held onto Blair's backpack for her to push through all the bodies. Clearing out of the front of the school Blair and I found a more tame and quiet hallway.

Releasing my grip on Blair's backpack I hit my back against a red locker and closed my eyes while blowing out a breath. Today was about to get even worse when it came to classes, everyone clamoring over me. I wasn't prepared to answer anyone's questions nor did I feel in the slightest bit inclined.

"I swear it's like we just opened the cage door to the zoo." Blair breathed in messing with her hair to get it to go back to its previous position. Her green eyes wide on mine while she fixed the part of her straightened hair.

"God I just want to skip today." I told her honestly pushing my wavy hair away from my face. Looking down the hall to see a few staring at Blair and I.