9.

"So what did you use Haz Bear?" I asked Harry walking up to him while he took a drink from his water bottle.

Often times girl and boys soccer practiced at the same time, today being a prime example. Whipping sweat from his brow he gulped down his water while I waited with my hands on my hips.

"Haz Bear?" He giggled looking over at me when he finished taking a drink. Sweat glistening on his forehead while he panted slightly from the energy he was putting into practice.

"It was the first name that came to mind! Anyways how did you do it?" I asked him desperate for answers in what had been rained all over my skin. I also wanted to know how he managed to pull the entire thing off in the first place.

"That's for me to know and for you too..." He stalled for a moment not knowing how to finish the sentence, "not know."

"Harry!" I whined hoping that he would give in by my annoying tone that had conveyed whinny. I had to know how he did it.

"Kendall!" He mimicked laughing at me while I huffed in frustration. Folding my arms I tilted my chin up and began to try a different strategy with him.

"Why can't I know? It's not like I'm going to dupe your prank! It's already been done." I arched a brow doing what I could to convince Harry who wasn't swayed so easily.

Before Harry even had the chance to say a word a whistle was blown towards our direction causing me to whip my head to the left. Standing a few feet away with the other girls on my team I saw my coach begin to shout towards me. "Ramsey! Stop flirting and get back over here!"

"Sorry coach!" I shouted back looking back at Harry who chuckled under his breath. His eyes lighting up in the sun that sat lower in the sky now. "Meet me back here after practice?"

"Sure." Harry smirked running back towards the other boys that were doing assigned drills that the Coach Robinson had instructed that they do. I watched Harry's curly ends bounces in the breeze he created by running. The white and red school colors looking good on him, Harry looked nice in anything really. I don't know why I was thinking about this however...

Running on my own back to my team I stood next to Blair who passed me the ball as the other girls did partner drills my Coach had taught us awhile back. "What did Harry say?" Blair asked me bouncing the ball of her knee of me to receive.

"He said he won't tell me! Which I don't understand why he wouldn't, its not like I'm going to get him back with the same prank. You have to come back with something fresh and new." Squinting as the sun came back into my vision and making Blair a shadow of an outline.

"I bet he is just trying to tease you, I don't know if you have noticed this but Harry likes when you want something from him." Blair spoke wiping some sweat from her forehead with her arm before looking back at me.

"No he doesn't he just likes to be annoying." I told Blair ruining the streak we were in from passing the ball back and forth. Blair loved to tell me that Harry and I had feelings for each other no matter how many times I told her it wasn't a thing. "What about Louis?!" I quickly changed the subject on her looking over towards the guys that were playing a field away from us.

"What about Louis?" Blair questioned shrugging like she didn't know what I was talking about.

"Ummm hello, you were there that night we played truth or dare! Blair, you and Louis like each other?" I asked hoping that I would get a straight answer from her. I wanted to know the details between their secret love. I had never known that Blair took interest in Louis especially when she talked about Calum so often. Although maybe she had used Calum as a diversion.