More Like Us

It's already the second week of school and finally the clubs are open for any newcomers. Emily and Anne both headed to some of the more intellectual clubs and those for fun but none seemed to click with them. The last club was called "The Abnormal Club" which at first made no sense until you actually heard what it was about. There were about six other people in there (three guys and three girls) who explained to Emily and Anne that it was basically a LGBT club. The members were Rocky who had long auburn hair and was Bisexual, TJ who had short but curly blond hair and was Gay, Will who had medium platinum hair and was Bisexual, Ashley who had long brunette hair and was a Lesbian, Derik who had short but spiked hair and was Gay, and finally Jordan who had short ginger hair and was a Lesbian. Each greeted Anne and Emily and welcomed them into their home.

"So what brought you two lovely ladies here?" Rocky asked winking at the two. Emily smiled and put her arm around Anne's waist.

"Well we couldn't find a club that suited us and then saw this one listed on the guide so we thought we'd try it."Emily said laying her head on Anne's shoulder. Rocky sighed as well as Jordan, Ashley, and Will.

"So you two are an... item?" Ashley asked as though she was disappointed. Anne smirked and kissed Emily's forehead.

"Hate to break it to you guys but yes we are." Anne said winking at them. TJ laughed and leaned back in the chair he was sitting in.

"Oh man you ladies sure are entertaining!" He said before leaning back again. The door behind Emily and Anne open again and this time Jane and Taylor walked in.

"We just can't avoid each other can we?" Jane asked with a giggle. Emily smiled and introduced the six members and then introduced Jane and Taylor to them.

"Man all the lesbians are all taken in this school..." Sighed Jordan. Ashley waved her arms with a frustrated look but then laughed.

"We don't fit each other though so it wouldn't work." Sighed Ashley. Derik walked up to the group and handed them all a form.

"If you guys want to join you can all fill this out. You need two art credits to graduate so one counts for four years in a club and then you need to take one year of any art activity such as art class, choir, or band." He said with a smirk. "If you freshmeats have any questions just ask us and we'll help ya out." All four nodded and left the room to go to their classes.

"I'll be signing up for the club." Emily said grabbing Anne's hand. Anne nodded and signed her form already and looked over at Taylor and Jane.

"What about you two?" Anne asked. Jane and Taylor looked at each other and shrugged.

"Yeah I guess we could join. I mean why not?" Taylor said. Emily looked towards Anne and leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"I'll make sure you don't get stolen so do the same for me..." Emily whispered with a giggle. Anne smiled and lifted Emily's chin up to plant a soft but rough kiss onto her lips and laid her head on top of Emily's.

"Don't worry you are my one and only and I can assure you that we will always be together Emily..." Anne said as her face turned bright red.