Fire Lord

Y/n pov

We have been on the road for what feels like weeks and through that time I have been burned,cut, gaged, etc. Currently I was sitting in my cage with no food,no water and trying as hard as I could not to move because when I did my burns would bleed from rubbing against the wood. I still haven't told them anything so the punishments will be getting worse.

We hit a bump and I flew up then was smacked back down. "Keep it down back there!" Tommy yelled while hitting the wooden cage. "Then learn to drive." I mumble. The cart goes faster making the cage rock back and forth. We hit another bump and I hit the ground harder then last time. "Oh I'm sorry." Tommy said with a laugh.

~time skip~

We came to a quick stop. "What now!" I got no answer. The doors open to reveal two guards holding chains an cuffs. "Where's our money?" Tommy asked the a guard. The guard through a bag of money at them before the ran off. The chained down my hands and basically my whole being and dragged me up to a... A fire nation palace. Oh shit.

They shove me through the doors and I was at the feet of the Fire Lord. I look up to see his cold eyes pointing at me as he smirks. "I've been waiting for you"......