New Places Part 2

Zuko POV

It has been hours and we were still in the air. Toph sat in a corner continually asking if we were there yet. "Here we are Kien Island" Anng finally said. (I made the island up. Kien in Japanese means gold btw) Once we hit the ground we all jumped off of the sky Bisan. Sokka started to kiss the ground, he seemed pretty pleased with that choice. probably the only action he gets. Haha I slay my self. (more references)

Anyway once we unpacked and set up the camp Katara started making dinner for all of us. While the meal was being made I noticed (y/n) walking away from the group. This was the perfect time to put my plan into action.

"Hey where are you going." I heard Sokka yell. "I'm just gonna go check on some stuff. " I yelled back while running trying to catch up to (y/n).

(y/n) POV

I left the others for some me time. I have been traveling with the lot not to long but they can kinda be overwhelming. I stopped at the edge of a cliff. I looked down and saw nothing but a dark pit that seemed to represent everything. I sat down and let my legs dangle off the edge.

After a moment of relaxation I heard rustling from behind me. I quickly got up and went into a fight stance. I wasn't expecting to see Zuko to walk out. "Your footing is wrong and your posture is terrible." He said stepping a little closer. "Excuse me?" "Here let me." he was behind me now. He put his hands on my hips and I tensed. "Relax~" he whispered in my hear. I did as I was told and relaxed under his touch. "Now fix that footing. Your feet need to be closer together." Zuko pushed my feet closer together with his own. Then he pressed his body against my back. "You need to be as straight as a board but as hard as a rock." he said. "who taught you this stuff?" I leaned in against him. "My uncle." he had such longing in his voice, his uncle must have been very important. "was he this close when he taught you?" I joked but I guess he thought I was serious because he moved. "Sorry... " "Don't be.... I'm not." I said moving closer to him. We just stood there staring into each others eyes. God I wanted to kiss him right then and there but I couldn't.

After awhile of us in comfortable silence I heard Sokka's loud voice yelling mine and Zuko's name. He was getting closer, but before Sokka got to us Zuko grabbed me by the back of the head and kissed me. Sadly the kiss ended as fast as it started. By the time Sokka got to us I was a blushing mess. Sokka looked at me with a funny look on his face. (no that's just how he looks :)) "What's wrong with you?" he asked. Zuko laughed so I punched him on the arm. He mocked pain and rubbed his arm. I walked away from the two idiots with a big smile on my face. I never thought I would have something or someone to live for until now.

There you go hope it made you happy. I will update maybe tomorrow or Saturday but no promises. Peace out girl scout ✌