Glances

Zuko's POV

I was passing tea out to the people that we had rescued from the clutches of the Fire Lord. As I was handing the tea to them I would glance and stare at the tent that girl stayed in. She woke up days ago but never comes out. She only lets Katara in so she can be healed.

"You know staring won't do much good." Katara said from behind me. I jump, spilling the tea all over a very micellar man infront of me. As the hot liquid ran down his back he growled and glared up at me. I backed away slowly to Katara, laughing nervously.

"Katara don't do that!" I said once I got to her. "What ever." She said. "You have been staring at (Y/n)' s tent for awhile now." Katara said crossing he arms. "Yeah well Im just worried about her burns." I said trying to hide my embarrassment. "Ok well um If you want you can come with me next time I go and heal her burns." She said with a small kind smile. "Oh um sure, I mean I guess I'll  go and see her, I mean if you think it would be okay...." Zuko shut up before you embarrass your self further. I thought to myself tightly closing my mouth shut. "Grate, she has been wanting to meet since you basically saved her." She said turning to walk away. "Wait..... What did you say her name was?"
"(Y/n), her name is (y/n)." She said glancing  over her shoulder then walked away.

(Y/n) uh, what a lovely name. I looked at her tent one last time and walked to the near by lake.

Yay another part down! Thank you for reading, love you and I will update soon. Bye loves.