Prologue

(y/n) was practicing her bending by a near by lake with a few others. Everything was peaceful until a hored of Fire Nation Soldiers came barrelling through the camp. "Round up all of the benders! Show no mercy!" A man that was obviously in charge yelled to the rest of the troops.

Water and Earth benders were being snatched up left and right, but no one was going down without a fight. Suddenly only (Y/n) and a few others were left. The soldiers had them surrounded. "Give up now before this gets ugly!" One of the soldiers yelled.

"Róan what do we do?" An elderly woman asked. Róan was the man that lead them all this way and protected them from harm, so he was basically the chief. Róan looked at the men and women that stood beside him and then at those who were caged like animals and tied up to a wagon in a line.

His face fell as he said, " We do what they say." Everyone listened and stood there waiting to be taken. So this is what defeat feels like. (Y/n) thought as a man grabbed her and lead her to a line of people and tied her hands to the rope. "Move out!" The man in charge yelled.

This was the start of a hopeless life.

An: sorry if this was really bad but I swear that it will get better. Anyways vote if you like and please comment I like hearing what people say about my writing, good or bad. Thank you. :)