Fun In Town

(y/n) POV

We walked into town with a bag of money. I was surprised at how happy everyone looked and all the colors of everything. Granted it was mostly different shades of red, but it was just so relaxing.

As we were walking the streets of Ember Island Katara found a clothing store. "Aang give me some money." She said holding her hand out. "But you already have clothes." Aang groaned. "Not for me, for (y/n). She needs new clothes or she will stand out to much." She said in a 'duh' tone of voice. I groaned not wanting to shop.

"Come on it will be fun." Kat reach for me but I dodged and hid behind Zuko. "Save me from the shopping!" I said. Zuko just chuckled. "If you go I will make you tea when we get back." He said looking behind him and at me. I shook my head. "And (f/f)." He said. I rolled my eyes and groaned again. "Fine." I said letting Katara drag me to the store. "We will meet up with you when we're done."

Katara kept handing you clothes until you had a mountain in your arms. "Okay now go try all of these on!" She said happily pushing me into a dressing room. I shut the door and dropped the pile onto the floor and just stared at it. Well I better get started. I thought picking up a pink shirt.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~time skip~~~~~~~~~~

I tried on all of the stuff Katara found for me and found nothing I liked. "Can we give up." I asked getting tired of rummaging through the piles of clothing. "No." She held up a dress and then put it back. "Please, if anyone ask tell them I'm your slave or something." I soooo wanted to quit. "No." I walked away from her.

I headed to the back of the shop. Right when I walked in I saw a red and gold outfit (the one in the picture). I grabbed it and rushed to the dressing room. I put it on and the walked out to show Katara.

"Hey Kat I think I found one." I said from behind her. She turned around and when she saw me a smile appeared on her face. "Let's go pay for it." We walked to the owner and gave her our money and went to meet the boys.

~time skip to when you find them~~~

We were all walking when I spotted a performance going on. Aang must have seen it too 'cause he ran tword the crowd, we all followed. When we reached the front of the crowd we were infront of a stage with a man yelling on it. "Come one and all and see the best dancer in all of the world! Come and witness......... Tricks!" A guy who looked about 18 walked out from behind the stage.

The first man left giving Tricks the floor. "Hello, I am Tricks!" He said. "What lovely ladies we have here today." When he said that he looked at me and winked. I blushed madly and looked away from the handsome boys gaze.

"Now I will need a volunteer to come up and dance with me!" I looked back up. He looked around the crowd and searched for a partner. Once again his eyes landed on you. He hoped off the stage and made his way to you. Before he reached you Zuko stood protectively infront of you.

More to come (need time to think 🤔)

Yeah that's all I got for now and if y'all want to send in ideas go for it. :)