Girl Talk

(y/n) POV

katara somehow convinced me to go on a walk with her and leave the solitude of my tent. We were currently at the shores of a near by lake water bending and talking. "So, I noticed that you and Zuko have been getting a lot closer." She said with a suggestive smile. "Yeah I guess, but we are just friends, I mean its not like anything will happen that will make us more." I tried to hide the longing in my voice, but I don't think it worked.

Katara's smile widened. "So do you want it to be more, because I think you do and so does everyone with eyes." when she said that I dropped the water I was bending. "I-I don't know w-what your t-talking about, I-I don't l-like Z-Zuko...." way to make it obvious (y/n). "Uh huh. Okay so you wouldn't mind if say Suki or even me were to ask him out?" She asked. "He doesn't like me so its not like it would matter." I looked down and pulled my knees to my chest. "But he does like you. I can tell by the way he looks at you when he thinks your not looking and the way he treats you different than the other girls around here, trust me I know what love looks like." She said scooting closer to me and putting a hand on my shoulder.

"If you know what love looks like and the signs of love then why are you so blind to Aang's love?" I said with a growing smile on my face as I watched her blush. "What, Aang doesn't love me.......at least not in the way I'd like him to." she said the last part in a whisper but I heard every word. "He loves you just as much as you do him." I said poking her arm. "If you think so." "I know so." when I said a small smile appeared on her face. "Okay enough about boys, are you coming to Ember Island with us or are you going with the others?" I knew that the gang wanted me to go with them but so did the other benders, but I really wanted to go with the Avatar.

"Um yeah I'll go with you guys, I'll tell Roan in the morning." I said smiling. "Good because I don't know how I'd survive being alone with the rest of them." She smiled. 

I can't wait to leave, this was going to be a fun trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Time Skip To The Next Day~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  When I woke up I knew that I had to say good bye to the others and tell Roan that I wasn't going with them. I walked out of my tent and to where Roan was standing. "Um hey Roan." I said from behind him. He turned around and smiled at me. "Hey, where's your stuff we are leaving soon."

"Yeah I am not going with you, I am going to stay and help the Avatar." I smiled up at him. "Well, just be careful and make sure that they all really, I mean really have your bake okay." He looked down at me with a look that reminded me of a look a caring father would give his child. "I promise." We hugged for a short while. The hardest part wasn't saying bye, it was watching all the people I love leave. I knew I was going to miss them.

katara walked up to me and put a hand on my shoulder. "We're leaving in the morning." I looked at with a wide smile. "Great, next stop Ember Island!" Ember Island better be ready, 'cause I'm coming for it.

There you guys go, I hope you like the story so far. I will do the jelly Zuko chapter a little later so be ready. Bye dreamers! :)