Breaking Free 2/2

Zuko POV

"Zuko hurry up and stay quiet there are FNS's ahead!" Sokka whisper yelled to me. "FNS's?" Katara asked. "Yeah. You know Fire.Nation.Soldiers." Sokka said doing strange hand gestures that I didn't think were possible. "Guys be quite!" Aang said putting a finger to his lips, then detecting his attention back to the FNS's.... Darn it Sokka.

I made my way to Aang and crouched down next to him behind a bush. "What do you think is going on." Aang asked making sure to stay quite. "I don't know, let's just watch and find out." I said.

We sat and watch a poor little girl suffer from dehydration. She was being Vilantly shook by one of the guards. "Yelling at her won't help, she needs water!" A girl in blue pants, that kinda looked like Sokka's, and a (F/c) shirt yelled at him. (Idk about you but I don't do that skirt thing that Katara wears) The guard strode to her and opening a canteen, drinking it infront of her.

I didn't hear what they said next, but next thing I knew the girl kicked the guard and.....water bent!?! As I watched other people bend the water it clicked in my head. My father is capturing other benders, but why? The Fire Nation was already powerful enough to take down the rest of the nation's. So why does he need other benders?

I was so lost in thought I didn't notice Aang shaking me. "Zuko..... Zuko.... Zuko!" He said still shaking me. "What?!" I whisper yelled. "One of the soldiers took that girl into a......" Aang was cut off by a painful scream. More screams followed but not as bad as the first.

"We need a plan." Toph said. "I got one." Sokka said. He then got up and started charging at the guards. "SNEAK ATTACK!!!" He yelled. Katara face palmed, but joined her brother. "Let's go. Sokka you get the girl, Toph smash." (I had to) Aang said getting out his staff, glider thing.

I ran to the wagon and blasted the door down. When the door fell the guard looked at me. He ran at me with fire in his hands. Everytime he tried to blast me I redirected it till he was unconscious.

I walked to the water bender and examined her body. Poor girl, she's been burned pretty badly. I untied her and lifed her off the ground, trying not to touch the fresh burns. When I walked out with the girl in my arms I saw that the soldiers were knocked out and all of the benders wer free. "I am the Avatar, my friends and I will help you in any way we can!" Aang yelled to the crowd.

"You can stay at our camp until we leave. We have food and water and I will help heal the wounded." Katara said with a friendly but weak smile. "Ready to go Zuko?" Aang asked glancing at the unconscious bender in my arms. "Yeah." I started walking in the direction of camp. "Everyone follow Zuko!" Sokka yelled pointing at me.

There you go three updates in one day. Thats more than I usually do so. Hope you enjoyed this chapter. Sorry if it's bad I tried.